Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

oreobtw

Jul 14, 2020
I LOVE cube craft the game is awesome but I was winning a game and all the sudden the guy I'm watching to make sure doesent sneak attack me flys straight to me now I want to report him but I can't because 1.whenever I typed in my username and password to report it wouldn't work and I was still trying I tried to get a password reset and didn't get one then I went back to the game for a sec to find I was kicked for AFK and then I lost the name because I was using chat to figure it out but my recommendation is to make it so that you don't have to sign in to report because I think it discourages reporting like who wants to take time to make an account just to report someone but idk its your choice but yeah so have a good day but take my consideration and think about it unless it sound really dumb

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
I LOVE cube craft the game is awesome but I was winning a game and all the sudden the guy I'm watching to make sure doesent sneak attack me flys straight to me now I want to report him but I can't because 1.whenever I typed in my username and password to report it wouldn't work and I was still trying I tried to get a password reset and didn't get one then I went back to the game for a sec to find I was kicked for AFK and then I lost the name because I was using chat to figure it out but my recommendation is to make it so that you don't have to sign in to report because I think it discourages reporting like who wants to take time to make an account just to report someone but idk its your choice but yeah so have a good day but take my consideration and think about it unless it sound really dumb

Hey why don't we just remove forum accaunts for real? whats the point of logging in and then post a thread?
It's a no from me, it takes 2 seconds to create an account. And if you forget your password, and the "reset password" does not work. You should contact Cubecraft at support@cubecraft.net

oreobtw

Jul 14, 2020
Hey why don't we just remove forum accaunts for real? whats the point of logging in and then post a thread?
It's a no from me, it takes 2 seconds to create an account. And if you forget your password, and the "reset password" does not work. You should contact Cubecraft at support@cubecraft.net
ok I see but 2 things one I didn't forget my password it just didn't work and I even locked back because my computer saves passwords for things and it put it in and it didn't work and 2 I don't want accounts removed. i just think reporting without having to make an account would be nice so to post stuff you have to make an account but to report you don't

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom