Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahhh...

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Crafty

Oct 10, 2015
Cubecraft, you have already dont a phenominal job with the new banning system. The bans are much quicker, and you are sure to motivate the people who report!

But, lets add to it...

My suggestion is that perhaps after a certain amount of successful reports, award a player. This would be double trouble for the rule breakers!

So lets say, if after 100 reports, you get a iron rank. How many people will report more often, and hunt specifically for hackers in game. And be happy that someone hacks :)?

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Cubecraft, you have already dont a phenominal job with the new banning system. The bans are much quicker, and you are sure to motivate the people who report!

But, lets add to it...

My suggestion is that perhaps after a certain amount of successful reports, award a player. This would be double trouble for the rule breakers!

So lets say, if after 100 reports, you get a iron rank. How many people will report more often, and hunt specifically for hackers in game. And be happy that someone hacks :)?
Instead of ranks something else will be cool. :)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Ok.
more witchhunters
hackusators
faked evidence.
Less income for the server.
Just listed some disadvantages..

Reactions: BanBoy

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Ok.
more witchhunters
hackusators
faked evidence.
Less income for the server.
Just listed some disadvantages..
He gave examples... And you can spam it, but if it isn't punished succesfully it wouldn't be counted as a report, so you need 100 succesfull reports before you will get rewarded. :)

This is how I got it^

Reactions: Crafty

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
He gave examples... And you can spam it, but if it isn't punished succesfully it wouldn't be counted as a report, so you need 100 succesfull reports before you will get rewarded. :)

This is how I got it^
still
Witchhunters who do nothing but trying to find hacks are annoying would appear more often.
hackusators will maybe stay the same but still.
faked evidence will definitly try because even videos can be faked.
Less income because lots of people buy iron rank because of vanity points and the map selection feature.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Sorry to tell you this but..

Thanks for the suggestion, though something like this has been suggested multiple times and not been added . I personally don't think that extra rewards for successful reports are needed. The satisfaction of getting a rulebreaker punished and helping out the server should be enough of a reward. ~ @Snodia

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
still
Witchhunters who do nothing but trying to find hacks are annoying would appear more often.
hackusators will maybe stay the same but still.
faked evidence will definitly try because even videos can be faked.
Less income because lots of people buy iron rank because of vanity points and the map selection feature.
He gave examples about that. ^-^

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom