Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
1A408432-2D02-400A-A393-4F5BE1A189ED.png

Hey, just a small suggestion today. I doubt
this will get a lot agrees due to it only being a simple change that would benefit new players and staff slightly.
40932C02-B85B-4B0B-811B-ADEA850EA432.png

My suggestion is adding a small feature to the report a player / report a bug threads, the feature will be a format consisting of the following;
Report a player -
IGN:
Type:
Evidence:
Extra notes: (not needed)
Report a bug -
Glitch Type:
Evidence:
This feature could be a choosable or a needed option as new players who aren’t too familiar with reporting will always report correctly and it will save staff having to figure out which players it is that is doing the reportable action or for bugs, it would save them having to figure out the bug.
84091F8A-B3A9-4A8E-B996-0E9C6889CF49.png

The reasoning for why this could be a small but affective feature in the forums is because it will save staff a lot of time for reason such as the ones I explained above, this would also make it easier for newer players as they will not know the format of reporting a bug or a player. The reason I made this suggestion was because over the last month and a half I’ve been using paragraphs to explain my bug and player reports when it isn’t needed, this could have lead to staff taking a bit longer reviewing my reports. Overall I think this’d be a great small feature to fasten the process of reporting.
- Adam

I'd appreciate it if you could react with

agree_emote.png

if you agree,

disagree_emote.png

if you disagree and

unsure_emote.png

if you are unsure.

If there's anything else you'd like to add, feel free to do so in a response to this thread.

-

If the suggestion get 25+ agrees

agree_emote.png

it will get forwarded and will have a chance of getting implemented :)

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
That’s basically what I was saying. Unsure why some of the same people disagree with mine but not with youre.. hmm
It's kind of different. They suggested to add web forms and you just suggested to add formats when reporting, which is something that already exists, so that's probably why most disagree.

"My suggestion is adding a small feature to the report a player / report a bug threads, the feature will be a format consisting of the following;
Report a player -
IGN:
Type:
Evidence:
Report a bug -
Glitch Type:
Evidence:
Extra notes: (not needed)"

If I had to choose between the two I'd prefer web forms, it's just more practical.

Reactions: Adxm and Texbirds

Rodeappels

May 10, 2021
It's kind of different. They suggested to add web forms and you just suggested to add formats when reporting, which is something that already exists, so that's probably why most disagree.

"My suggestion is adding a small feature to the report a player / report a bug threads, the feature will be a format consisting of the following;
Report a player -
IGN:
Type:
Evidence:
Report a bug -
Glitch Type:
Evidence:
Extra notes: (not needed)"

If I had to choose between the two I'd prefer web forms, it's just more practical.
I agree with you :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom