Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xDReY Skii

Mar 16, 2020
My Username is xDReY Skii and I use Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC. I am trying to type /registerreport into chat but it keeps popping up with "Unknown Command. Type /help for further details" and I type /help and it still doesnt work. I need to report ClevererInk1824 for Kill Aura and Long Reach hacks. I have video evidence but I cant submit it because the system to report isnt working. Can someone please assist me on how to fix this and successfully report this hacker that would be greatly appreciated. Username: xDReY Skii / Hacker Username: ClevererInk1824

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello!

Good to hear that you want to report a rule breaker and that you have video evidence of it! Reports for the Bedrock edition aren't made on the report site but on the forums, that's why it isn't working.

Please report the user here with the video evidence you have: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/.

If you have any more questions, feel free to start a conversation with me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom