Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This is a new way to report bugs,
It will be useless because people won't have to log into the forums and report a bug, it's a simple way to report a big in-game.
It is a serious command, not to be taken as a joke just so Rubik and Halo can do more work -.-

THANKS
YOUNIS

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
There arent that much bugs, so when someone finds one, or should I ask, IF someone finds one, it wont be a big deal to put it on the forums.
Some people do not have the forums therefore instead of wasting time, report it ingame.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
But then, reporting them on forums increases forum activity and makes them make an account ;3
Also, with a maximum typing limit Ingame, you may not be able to give enough information, plus, if a Mod or admin as a question about it they can't ask you.
In forums you normally include, Where, When, did anyone else have it? Ect and an in depth description of the bug so the developers no what they are looking for in however many lines of code they have written.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I don't see a problem of using the regular /report command for a bug also. For example, you could do /report SG Game not starting. Would make for a more convenient way of reporting bugs instead of coding another thing. Staff can't really do anything about bugs immediately but they will be able to alert in staff chat. If after a week or so you don't see anything change or the bug fixed, then would be the time to report on forums. Or you could just report on forums firsthand if you find it to be an urgent matter you want to be known.

alyphen

Jan 4, 2014
seventh-root.com
This is a new way to report bugs,
It will be useless because people won't have to log into the forums and report a bug, it's a simple way to report a big in-game.
It is a serious command, not to be taken as a joke just so Rubik and Halo can do more work -.-

THANKS
YOUNIS
Halo doesn't code, he's the sysadmin guy that just makes sure the servers stay up and stuff. Code is done by rubik/Luke and I.
I implemented something like this on another server I work for using the GitHub API. CubeCraft uses Bugify for bug tracking, so I might be able to make a command in-game that reports straight to Bugify, only problem is it would have to be rolled out across several hundred servers if I do that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom