Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello

I've been using the report site for a long while and dont need annoying pointers etc.. I know how to use it and the rules around it.

Therefor i suggest to this:

1633984004908.png

Adding an X at the top right just so you can X it while you're doing reports.. and everytime you log into the report site again they'll come again and you just need to X them out again:

1633984066405.png

It will make the reports site look cleaner for people who really don't need this and it can come up every time you login to the report site to and if nothing's changed you can just re-X it out.

If you agree :agree: please vote below. If you disagree :disagree: please tell me why below as i can't see downsides atm.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi. Im the person with the most reports on the server and I dont think this should be able to be removed. Im not a developer but it would be a lot of work to do that for only 10 people to remove that message. Sorry but :disagree:

• Agree
Reactions: Velocidad

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
I dont see how it would be a lot of work to add an x to the top and when you click it it will go away, seems basic on a load of websites.
Maybe it is not a lot of work but from what the staff respond in other forwarded threads, the developers are too busy with other things(big projecst maybe?idk) to focus on things as small or "unnecessary" as in this case.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe it is not a lot of work but from what the staff respond in other forwarded threads, the developers are too busy with other things(big projecst maybe?idk) to focus on things as small or "unnecessary" as in this case.
It can be looked at further on, i would also be annoyed if a suggestion like this took priority over a better qol feature

but if it did, it really wouldn't take that much time this is on a lot of websites so i'm sure cube could obviously do it..

But i never mean small qol suggestions like this should be done straight away

Reactions: Velocidad

xo_Zee_ox

Oct 9, 2021
I'm not sure I am understanding the suggestion right. The way I am interpreting it, it truly seems very minor and unnecessary compared to other things that can be worked on.

• Unsure
Reactions: Silco

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not sure I am understanding the suggestion right. The way I am interpreting it, it truly seems very minor and unnecessary compared to other things that can be worked on.
I'm not saying it should be worked on straight away and if it is its clearly not a huge amount of work, this is standard on most websites

Reactions: Silco

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Hai!
We appreciate feedback like this and enjoy hearing how you guys desire to help improve our reports site!

Unfortunately, we are not currently accepting suggestions regarding our reports website, as we are unable to make these types of changes to the reports site at this time.

Thank you again for your suggestion! 💙
Please note: We may consider this in the future when we have the capabilities within our team to implement these suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters