Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
I reported a player one day for naming their cat and dog (on lucky islands) offensive/full of swearing/unsuitable for children language. And I DID have screenshot evidence, of the two animals following their evil master (name withheld) around, their dirty names displayed above them. I believe this is sufficient evidence.

I come back later and the report was, believe it or not, "closed", which translated to straightforwardish, reads "rejected". I read the staff member message (again, name withheld) and it says, and I quote:

"We require video evidence - (name withheld)"

Um, three things:

A: It says WE require video evidence, meaning not them, but the staff team. In a different report I submitted I only had photo evidence, and it was accepted!

B: It is perfect evidence. You cannot look at the evidence and say "Oh, it must have been a mistake that they named their animal (CENSORED). We will forgive them."

C: Why would they allow you to have screenshot evidence if you HAVE to have video evidence? It just doesnt make any sense.

Yeah... If its important I can reveal these names to the staff.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Your report was denied because screenshots wouldn't suffice for that offense. Those pets could've belonged to anyone on that team. We wouldn't be able to tell without video evidence. The players were "forgiven", they just weren't punished because the evidence didn't back up their punishment. Yes, the pets were named in a derogatory fashion, but again, we wouldn't be able to tell who that pet belongs to. The section you reported under was "swearing", it has an option for screenshot evidence because swearing isn't limited to players naming their pets inappropriately.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom