Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What is your opinion about my suggestion?

• THIS MUST BE ADDED!!!!!!!!

• This can be added, not a must tho.

• Why not?

• Preferbly not! (Please explain why!)

• No, just no! (Please explain why!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hi all!

Cubecraft recently released a new update. In this update there is a new /report feature for people subscribed to the plus thingy. In my opinion, not sure what you think, people having 50 non-verbal or more accepted reports should be able to use this too. Why?

First of all, in my opinion it is awesome they implemented this; rule breakers are punished faster. Although, people without the plus rank still have to go to the report site, and report them people. Some people are doing this for a long time and now people without putting any effort get a tool to punish rule breakers faster, while people putting a lot of effort into reporting people don’t get anything. In my opinion, this is not fair at all.
TLDR: Some people which put no effort into reporting people are now getting a tool, while people uploading more than a hour of evidence don’t get it!

Now the actual suggestion; People having more than 50 ACCEPTED non-verbal reports get access to the /reports feature.

Hey Keanu why only people having more than 50 reports and not eg. 10 reports?!?????
Hey stranger, there is a minimum of 50 reports because people having this amount of reports have shown their effort in making cubecraft a better place. Also, getting 10 reports is wayyyy to easy, I am currently at 228 accepted reports, of which (counting them rn) are non-verbal!

Last edited:

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Players with 25 sucesfull reports.
Because with 25 reports you has enougth experiencebfor know if a player is a cheater.
25 is a good number, or 30/40
But less than 50

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
youtu.be
Because with 25 reports you has enougth experiencebfor know if a player is a cheater.
25 is a good number, or 30/40
But less than 50
Welp, it's extremely easy to get 25 accepted reports. Therefore you could better do it from 150+! Also, this could stimulate people to start reporting, and 25 is acchieved too quicky and this shouldn't get an reward. Also, I made once more than 10 reports in one day, so you could easily reach the 25 in a week, and that is too less to acchieve such a handy tool.

To add, I made a poll!

@warriors1976
@Cynamooo
(Sorry for the tag, I'd love to hear staffers opinion!

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I do agree with changing the requirements of getting access to the command, but I don't agree with the amount of reports you need.
The amount of successful reports you made should actually be successful non chat-reports you made. (So the successful actually hacking people, if you understand what I mean.) That number has to be around 50, because running into someone who breaks a chat-rule is way easier to report than detecting kill aura/bunny hop.

There also isn't enough active staff to handle all of the /reports coming through. (There are only 13 people with the (Sr.) Mod rank).

Actually no, you can easily report 25 chat rule-breakers.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
youtu.be
I do agree with changing the requirements of getting access to the command, but I don't agree with the amount of reports you need.
The amount of successful reports you made should actually be successful non chat-reports you made. That number has to be around 50, because running into someone who breaks a chat-rule is way easier to report than detecting kill aura/bunny hop.
Welp, that's true, I'll change it.

Reactions: SanCookie

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Is only for get experienced in reports.
I think than with 25 reports you learnes enougth about reports
No you really don't.
If it was 25 reports about people who are actually hacking, then yes, because you might have learned more about those hacks then.
There are a lot of people who get 25 chat reports weekly. (or in even less time.)

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Totally misread this :)

Hackers ruin the game for everyone. Not sure why they would only allow people that pay monthly for a rank would be allowed to use this feature. I agree with @Keanutjuhh: give this to people who have been reported players already.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
upload_2018-11-22_11-15-16.png

I feel like this whole /report system just needs some testing right now, instead of it being something for the entire server. If the system works out well, then maybe they'll give more people the ability to /report.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
View attachment 149674

I feel like this whole /report system just needs some testing right now, instead of it being something for the entire server. If the system works out well, then maybe they'll give more people the ability to /report.

lol

"CubeCraft Plus needs to have a "want" to it as well."

Sure, but if that "want" is the ability to get rid of hackers in your game ... that's pretty damn stupid imo.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I agree with what SanCookie mentioned.
There also isn't enough active staff to handle all of the /reports coming through. (There are only 13 people with the (Sr.) Mod rank).
The amount of Plus users right now is way lower than the amout of players with 150 succesful reports, therefore it's not way too many '/report' reports coming in for the few of us that might be online. If there would be a bigger playerbase beeing able to use the command, a bigger precentage of the reports would not be taken care of. The more '/report' reports, the more non handled '/report' reports, the more dissatisfied players and community.
Therefore, I'd like to keep the number of '/report' reports lower by not giving non Plus users the ability to use it.
More perks to the plus rank is also great! It now has a bigger worth to buy it, and more to come.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains

The amount of Plus users right now is way lower than the amout of players with 150 succesful reports, therefore it's not way too many '/report' reports coming in for the few of us that might be online. If there would be a bigger playerbase beeing able to use the command, a bigger precentage of the reports would not be taken care of. The more '/report' reports, the more non handled '/report' reports, the more dissatisfied players and community.
Therefore, I'd like to keep the number of '/report' reports lower by not giving non Plus users the ability to use it.
More perks to the plus rank is also great! It now has a bigger worth to buy it, and more to come.

So, what are the numbers for active + members and members with +150 reports.

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal

Well then for players that have successfully reported Over 1000 players?

I'm already beyond 1000 reported accepted... i hate hackers and teamers xD

-----------------------
Has for the thread, and like Kloska wrote, there is not 9001 Staff member online 24/24... and allowing players with 150reports+ accepted is probably way too little (too many players would gain the access to the command). It would overwhelm staff of many report false & positive...
So no, 150 is too little, 500 idk, maybe 750 when the new command will be fully ready.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom