Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this implemented? [Read the entire thread first]

• Total voters

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
I like the report system like it is now. It only takes 30 seconds to report someone, so why should they add that command? And you can just post that bug on the forums and you'll getting answered really fast. Sorry but it's good like it is.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 this would help the devs eat bugs faster than a million pigeons.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I like the report system like it is now. It only takes 30 seconds to report someone, so why should they add that command? And you can just post that bug on the forums and you'll getting answered really fast. Sorry but it's good like it is.
Bc new players might try /report when they see a hacker, see that its an unknown command and not report them, then the hacker gets away with it until caught by staff or someone who actually reports.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Oh well. Still a no, sorry
can you explain why?
It Can't be abused
Bc new players might try /report when they see a hacker, see that its an unknown command and not report them, then the hacker gets away with it until caught by staff or someone who actually reports.
Read the thread
The Commands Link you to the Bug reports page
and /report links you to you to the reporting guidelines and the Reports page

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I personally think that a lot of commands need to be added to CubeCraft to make game experience a lot better...
I agree with this suggestion 100% works really well but I don't think it will "work".
A lot of people (kids mostly) when they type /report and see "Please go and report here -> reports.cubecraft.net" they won't do it, also they would have to go back to the game and type /registerreports and do a lot of steps before they can even report somebody...

/bug I really see this unnecessary, no one would know that that command even exists and it does the same "work" as /reports "Please go here -> 45cniufhq29un"

The /discord one I like C: it is really nice and since a lot of people are using Discord now could be a great command ^^

So... +-+
Nice thread +1 -1 and +1

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
no one would know that that command even exists
nobody would know any of these commands exist without you know it being announced to players just like nobody would have known /party was added unless they had announced the update
A lot of people (kids mostly) when they type /report and see "Please go and report here -> reports.cubecraft.net" they won't do it, also they would have to go back to the game and type /registerreports and do a lot of steps before they can even report somebody...
well those people wouldn't be typing /report in the first place if they aren't going to report

Last edited:
U

Unipotato

I've added a poll so that people can also vote on the idea :)

I absolutely love his, I think it would be a great way for new players to become more informed, help lower the amount of toxic hackusation spam from players server wide, and make bugs known to staff in a much faster way. It would also most likely draw more members to the discord. Great job with this idea Jollow! :D

Reactions: Lilleh__

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I've added a poll so that people can also vote on the idea :)

I absolutely love his, I think it would be a great way for new players to become more informed, help lower the amount of toxic hackusation spam from players server wide, and make bugs known to staff in a much faster way. It would also most likely draw more members to the discord. Great job with this idea Jollow! :D
Uni the reason I didn't add a poll was because of the title and people assuming oh it says /report so I got to vote no due to not even reading the thread

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom