Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this implemented? [Read the entire thread first]

• Total voters

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It would be a very good idea to guide new players around. Maybe also a /rules command so that you can see the rules. You will be able to click on the link to go to the rule section on the forums .

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Hello! /report was heavily abused and will not be coming back, but keep suggesting!

Jk, it's amazing how many people didn't read the thread....
Now, onto the ideas, I agree. Many people do not know how to report, and it would help a lot.

/bug I don't think would be quite as important as /report, but I still think it should be added.

+1

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Maybe this /report command is a good command. Especially for the new people that don't know how to report and most of the time they do /report. I do agree with that command. About the /bugs command, I also think this can be a good command for the same reason as I gave above but then for the /bugs command of course. Acutally not everyone immediately thinks of /bugs when they found a bug, but yeah.
people abuse it i think so i don't think it's a very good idea!

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
people abuse it i think so i don't think it's a very good idea!
the report command.
Please read the thread. It won't kill you.. Don't jump to conclusions without reading a thread.
The suggestion is that /report & /bug get added.
/report links you to the report website and the guidelines. While /bug links you to the bug report section.

The NightGhost02

Feb 26, 2017
For a graveyard in Sweden
www.cubecraft.net
I think it a very good idea.:) Like u said (@jollow250) it's helps new player report bug and players and just make it easier in general. But I think it should be /report player for open the https://reports.cubecraft.net/report site to report players and /report bug to open the https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports.35/ to report a bug. To make its like in two categories of reporting. One for report player and one for report bugs. I think its make its easier but i may be wrong with that. But that just what I think.;)

Good suggestion!:)

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think it a very good idea.:) It's helps new player report and just make it easier in general. But I think it should be /report player for reporting a player that breaks the rules and /report bug to report a bug in a game or on the server. Because i think it make it easier to remember how to report a bug if u can do /report bug and if u want to report a player u just do /report player. But that just what I think.;)

Good suggestion!:)
okay now I am sorry if you had but did you read the thread
it is hard to tell in the way you say it

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
100% agree with this.
I have suggested this in a previous thread as well, so did POWER_RANGER, but it wasn't added.

This would decrease the amount of posts on profiles saying "HI m0d can u bannerino xxYYzz haxer?" and also make life easier, which is something CubeCraft really needs to work on in general.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
yeoxuhang wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday Skate! 🎂
Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom