Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
I know i made a lot of suggestions before.. But this is probably the best I've ever thought of. Replays to every game i don't know if it's possible to do but it would be cool to see your first win on skywars solo or eggwars :) It can be by my POV or i could fly around see what i was doing

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I know i made a lot of suggestions before.. But this is probably the best I've ever thought of. Replays to every game i don't know if it's possible to do but it would be cool to see your first win on skywars solo or eggwars :) It can be by my POV or i could fly around see what i was doing
I’m not sure this can be implemented on bedrock but Java maybe. There’s replays of hackers on Hypixel which is on Java so I’d think there would be a way to implement it

Reactions: Westsi

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
It would be interesting to see the repetitions of games in cubecraft, this would help too much to those of us who do montages and it would also help speedruners to not have to be recording at all times.

Not only for that, but it would also be useful to rewatch plays and to report cheaters.

AlrGoodbye

May 10, 2021
That would be quite interesting but I don't think that's possible. It would probably takes weeks to months of coding, developing to make sure that it runs smoothly and doesn't glitch.

• Agree
Reactions: Westsi and Adxm

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
This would take a long time. And I don’t think it‘ll be smart to add literally every game you’ve ever played as a replay. I voted unsure bc I want to see how hive pulls it off (they’re working on a nearly finished replay mode)before suggesting something to cubecraft.

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
This would take a long time. And I don’t think it‘ll be smart to add literally every game you’ve ever played as a replay. I voted unsure bc I want to see how hive pulls it off (they’re working on a nearly finished replay mode)before suggesting something to cubecraft.
Obviously not all i meant only wins i really don't know if it's possible by any way I'm not a programmer 😅

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
It would be interesting to see the repetitions of games in cubecraft, this would help too much to those of us who do montages and it would also help speedruners to not have to be recording at all times.

Not only for that, but it would also be useful to rewatch plays and to report cheaters.
Exactly there's a lot of wins i wish i could see however it's a hard thing to do

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I don’t see why not. I personally think everyone would love to see a replay feature which would also make it easier to report hackers, even though it may take some time to create it. It’s definitely possible because other big servers have this feature, so I would love to see this getting forwarded and hear from the devs/product team what they think about it.

Reactions: Chango and Westsi

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
I don’t see why not. I personally think everyone would love to see a replay feature which would also make it easier to report hackers, even though it may take some time to create it. It’s definitely possible because other big servers have this feature, so I would love to see this getting forwarded and hear from the devs/product team what they think about it.
Yes but they might not think about it if it would take time to make but it's worth it

ElectrooElite

May 5, 2020
I’m not sure this can be implemented on bedrock but Java maybe. There’s replays of hackers on Hypixel which is on Java so I’d think there would be a way to implement it
hive is a bedrock server and replays have been added on the hive

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
Having in game replays would be a great idea. We may look into something in the future, but we don’t have any current plans to implement a replay system.
I just wanted to drop this in here as this was addressed only a few days ago by Hulk_.

Also replays is a thing that can be done on Bedrock but its still a large project. Hive and Galaxite both have their own replay system.

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
The problem of this is that cubecraft really likes money, so probably if they add it they will add it as a rank advantage like map choosing

• Sad
Reactions: Adxm
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom