Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
64
60
34
Everytime I try and save on replay mod, the render screen shows up for a few seconds like its supposed to, then just shows the first frame of the video, which i'm pretty sure its NOT supposed to do. Here's a video.
 

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
290
1,000
203
27
California
I suggest trying to disable fast rendering, which can be done by going to options -> video settings -> performance and disabling fast render. After you have disabled it go back into the editor and try rendering it out again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: plenair

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
64
60
34
I suggest trying to disable fast rendering, which can be done by going to options -> video settings -> performance and disabling fast render. After you have disabled it go back into the editor and try rendering it out again.
Ok. I do have fast render on, I believe.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ❤️
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
Top Bottom