Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 10, 2021
Hi, i know this topic has been discussed several times here. But could it be possible to implement a system that records a game, but instead of recording like the replay mod for java, just recording from several different fixed camera perspectives, depending on the map. I don’t know if such things are possible on a server or even multiplayer, but there’s a mod called cinematron that records this way.
Such a sysytem would be helpful for reporting hackers/rule breakers as not everyone’s recording every round.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
It is possible to implement something like this into Minecraft bedrock that I know of, as a server on bedrock (Hive) released replay feature recently. The reason why I voted unsure was because it is to soon to add replay system especially on bedrock straight after hive, since people can think it is copying.
Plus cube could and would focus on other unique updates that makes the server different from any other

• Agree
Reactions: cristian2259

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
The reason why I voted unsure was because it is to soon to add replay system especially on bedrock straight after hive, since people can think it is copying.
That's non-sense. GommeHD (Java server) was the first server with a replay system, following with Hypixel (also Java server).

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
That's non-sense. GommeHD (Java server) was the first server with a replay system, following with Hypixel (also Java server).
Im referring to bedrock. I cannot comment on java since I don't play on the platform. And the Hive added this like 1 day ago.
Java, go ahead add it, bedrock, I'm not to sure about.
That's why I voted unsure

(Btw I'm sorry if in anyway I confused you.)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom