Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
By Removing or making punch bows expensive we wont fell into the void by bow spammers
the price i recomend is 132 diamonds
Bows are part of the game and it’s handy. Making it 132 diamonds is literally more than full diamond armor in OP lmao, the price for it right now is 25 diamonds which seems fine to me. Yes there are bowspammers so what? Get a bow yourself and bowspam them too, as I said before.. it’s part of the game and if you made it 132 diamonds then why not remove it as it’s pointless to farm that much for just a simple bow..

Ireeeem

Novice Member
Oct 9, 2020
Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Punch bows are needed in the game, For example it is useful against tryhards that like to bridgefight and people who skybase. Everyone wants to win and playing against someone who spams with their bow can be frustrating but there are solutions such as a leap feather, enderpearls or a shield. Maybe buy a bow as well and spam the spammer :p

Reactions: Zillu

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
As I explained in @chris crock 's suggestion about removing the bow entirely, I disagree, as I feel they are balanced. However, on the other side, a slight price increase would be fair. Two stacks is an overkill, but I think 40/48 would be a more adequate price, as it could be obtained very early on in the game on some maps like End (Solo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom