Remove troll kit from boss game

• Yes, please remove it

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • No (I'm an annoying person)

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
You might as well rename the troll kit to bomberman and give them blue armor since that is mainly what they do other than prevent you from spawning due to lava.

Please remove

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Idk why everyone hates it so much. Petezahhutt (a youtuber) played with them and he didn't complain about it. He did complain about the fly through hoops respawning bug.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Why does it matter so much about the troll kit. It's just doing it's job. If we remove this kit, then we are just gonna make it boring for some people who actually like the troll kit. You cant't really just ruin the fun for others just because you guys don't like it. Plus why do you think cubecraft added this kit in the first place?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
So it trolls people (hence the name) so what if some people are annoyed? I've actually had a game where lava completely covered the spawn point. Then we had fun by getting the last hit right before they died by the lava.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Reason why troll should be nerfed/removed: it makes the client take forever to respawn after they die, then once they actually respawn, half their health has already been depleted by the TNT, and chances are you will be set on fire by the lava before you leave spawn.
Why does it matter so much about the troll kit. It's just doing it's job. If we remove this kit, then we are just gonna make it boring for some people who actually like the troll kit. You cant't really just ruin the fun for others just because you guys don't like it. Plus why do you think cubecraft added this kit in the first place?
Well, the plurality of everybody hates it for a good reason, so it should be removed/nerfed.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Maybe like 10 would be enough? I think the tnt is a bug or so. Plus it sometimes help you to kill people and sometimes it kills you, but that is PART OF THE GAME!!!!

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
troll kit is the worst thing ever, I cant stand it...completely ruins the point as the ppl that choose it aren't even trying to get kills

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Idk why everyone hates it so much. Petezahhutt (a youtuber) played with them and he didn't complain about it. He did complain about the fly through hoops respawning bug.
Yes, because PeteZahHutt is god and what he says goes.
Absolutely.
I admit, if like A LOT OF PEOPLE chose the kit, that'd be so much fun to play. But it's never more then 2 people and those guys are so annoying so I'd prefer seeing it removed.
Troll kit makes respawning impossible, due to all the TNT and lava.

+1
63 kills... REMOVE IT
You might as well rename the troll kit to bomberman and give them blue armor since that is mainly what they do other than prevent you from spawning due to lava.

Please remove
It's not really a "Troll" kit more of a blow everyone up and make everyone melt in lava as soon as they spawn in... kit
JUST DO IT!!!
troll kit is the worst thing ever, I cant stand it...completely ruins the point as the ppl that choose it aren't even trying to get kills
It's more than a few people who don't like this kit. Sure, people like it, like yourself. But when this many people are complaining about this kit, THEY HAVE A POINT. Lava makes it impossible to respawn, which allows the last person who injured you to get a point, without touching you during that life, which I consider a bug. Honestly, just take away the lava, fix the tnt bug, and I'll be satisfied.

Reactions: Komodо

Lilyboo

Apr 7, 2016
Grand Line (Shin Sekai/New world)
Yes, because PeteZahHutt is god and what he says goes.
Absolutely.

It's more than a few people who don't like this kit. Sure, people like it, like yourself. But when this many people are complaining about this kit, THEY HAVE A POINT. Lava makes it impossible to respawn, which allows the last person who injured you to get a point, without touching you during that life, which I consider a bug. Honestly, just take away the lava, fix the tnt bug, and I'll be satisfied.
Yeah. It would be much better without the tnt bug, and lava.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Like I wrote we could make the lava despawn when the person who placed it dies. Also we could limit the tnt. Rather than removing it, we should try making it better and more comfortable to play with.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom