Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

Like the title says i think the microgame should be removed because the only way to win is to join as one of the very first players because it works as followed: If the first player joins he will pick up all items as first above others. So if you joined as one of the last players its (almost) impossible to win it because all the other players just pickup the nuggets and you don't.

Whats your opinion about this? Leave it down below :)

Greetings Davey

Reactions: Power Ranger
L

Lepzi

I don't mind it, it has no bugs at least I don't think there is, to be honest I'm not too bothered if it stays or goes.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I think they should edit the microgame because basically its whoever picks up the gold first wins.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
They should not remove the microgame, but change it to make it work better and more fairly, like making the person that killed the zombie get the golden nuggets.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
But that also brings up another problem: what if people wait and wait until the zombie gets to low HP and then kill steal it?
Nothing happens, just keep on playing, and thats also just 1 strategy, if you think its nnoying then just do it yourself. I have lost that microgame many times but still won the game on 1st place multiple times.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Nothing happens, just keep on playing, and thats also just 1 strategy, if you think its nnoying then just do it yourself. I have lost that microgame many times but still won the game on 1st place multiple times.
I'm thinking of making it based on how much damage you deal to force people to at least attempt to kill the zombies instead of trying to steal the drops.

A zombie has 20 HP and 2 natural armor points. Let's say we have 3 players A, B, and C. Player A deals 8 damage, player B deals 6 damage, and player C deals 6 damage. Because player A dealt the most, player A will get its nuggets. If both players have a tie and have the highest amount of damage, each is either awarded half the drops or all the drops are randomly given to one of the two highest damage dealers.

Reactions: ElPtricko

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I'm thinking of making it based on how much damage you deal to force people to at least attempt to kill the zombies instead of trying to steal the drops.

A zombie has 20 HP and 2 natural armor points. Let's say we have 3 players A, B, and C. Player A deals 8 damage, player B deals 6 damage, and player C deals 6 damage. Because player A dealt the most, player A will get its nuggets. If both players have a tie and have the highest amount of damage, each is either awarded half the drops or all the drops are randomly given to one of the two highest damage dealers.
I like that idea, thats the wsy it should be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom