Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
Hello

I'm sure there are about hundreds of threads about this same topic but at this point I feel like I have to post one by myself
I can understand the developers want FFA to have a shop so people can buy other gear. Anyways, recently FFA got updated. A new update that changed wizard kit so now you get a new random pot everytime you get a kill.

I'm glad this got updated, because the wizard kit used to be useless once you ran out of pots, so this is not the matter right now.
In this update, armors are unbreakable as well, which means you only have to spend points on a gear once, because it won't break.

Now I remarked this let's go to the main topic.
I have seen a lot of people since this update came up, choosing wizard and shopping. I myself tried it too and it really makes you invincible. With the regeneration pots you get perm health regen and with the healing pots you can run away from a hard fight. Also speed pots let you run as fast as the Samurai kit players. This means shoppers now can get kills and they may even remain full health thanks to the sustain the kit grants them, and if they are low they can always run away. In addition, if they kill someone they get a pot, which will be healing, regen or speed for sure, since shoppers don't need to use the harm or poison pots.

Doesn't matter the kit you pick, they are literally invincible and they will farm you. And there aren't only a few, 2 or 3 shoppers; but a lot of them.
So what's the point of playing FFA, if someone can buy invincibility (because that's what it is basically) and farm you all the time because there is no way you can kill him?

I read months ago a developer complaining about wizard or beast being too overpowered. He suggested the "kits aren't balanced". Now my question is, how is /shop balanced? Almost everyone in FFA can buy a gear in /shop.
You could counter samurai shoppers with wizard kit, because harm pots deal a lot of damage; but how exactly can you counter wizard shoppers? They have regen and healing pots which can get restored with kills, and resistance which lower the damage they receive from all sources (including these damage pots)

My suggestion: I don't think you will remove the shop, probably this will just get ignored imo, but at least; remove protection 3 armor. It really sucks when an invincible guy gets on your way and you can't even fight.

Have a nice day to everyone who reads this and thanks for taking your time.

Reactions: a_cool_nick

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal
My only suggestion that would fix the Wizard kit overkill while shopping is removing the ability to players to select Wizard Kit if they shop any armor at the spawn or to /shop and grab armor while a wizard in the pvp zone.

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
My only suggestion that would fix the Wizard kit overkill while shopping is removing the ability to players to select Wizard Kit if they shop any armor at the spawn or to /shop and grab armor while a wizard in the pvp zone.
I don't think that will be possible since players can use the shop in the spawn and then choose a kit, or they can open the shop when they already spawned and have a kit.
They should remove prot 3 or something, because wizard shoppers are literally invincible

BLAST3R

Oct 21, 2020
Greece
Pronouns
He/Him
I totally agree. I understand that some people often shop because they’re being ganked but most of the time you see a shopped wizard running around cleaning and farming easy kills. Doubt new players want to be instantly killed by a relatively good shopper.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Remove the shop definitely. Then we dont have to worry about the unbreakable armor.

I also wish that you got full health back when you killed someone, that would fix the cleaning issue.

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
Remove the shop definitely. Then we dont have to worry about the unbreakable armor.

I also wish that you got full health back when you killed someone, that would fix the cleaning issue.
That would definitely help the shoppers too lmao.
If you get killed, unlucky. I don't think there's a solution to that, it's ffa.

They can bring wizard back to what it was, which means it would be back to being useless once you run out of pots, or they could do something with the shop. But they have to do something, FFA is not balanced rn

Zebsigling

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2017

They can bring wizard back to what it was, which means it would be back to being useless once you run out of pots, or they could do something with the shop. But they have to do something, FFA is not balanced rn
True...

BLAST3R

Oct 21, 2020
Greece
Pronouns
He/Him

Best way I can think is to completely remove the shop, keep wizard as is but add health boost upon kills.

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
Yes, probably. I like the new wizard update even though I know people who don't, but it really needed an update of this kind. Removing shop would be the best solution to this issue.

Reactions: 404Owl
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom