Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tiroxi

Aug 21, 2016
Belgium
I cant crit bc of the player collision can u guys remove it ?
I cant go inside ppl if someone jump and I also jump I got pushed

Reactions: Zuaura

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It's due the 1.9 update That you can push each other :) And I don't really think it might be removed, anyways, I understand your frustration :p and making crits isn't that hard, If you jump you'll have more crits than normal x)

D

Deleted member 204478

Yes, player collision is annoying, and everyone has had to deal with problems to do with player collision at least once.
But I don't think you can remove it, as it is a 1.9 feature.
It's not really necassary to remove it anyway.

Wemb

Novice Member
Mar 11, 2017
I think what he's saying is that the player collision has been doing way more knockback then normal. I myself have found it hard to PvP with the higher player collision in ffa because you can't crit. The player collision used to be fine but now it knocks you 2 to 3 blocks away.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
The player collision has been removed in some gamemodes, although not the ones where its the most annoying to have, which is obviously annoying.
I get your frustration, but for now its just how it is, we need to learn new tricks and alternatives, which is a challenge, but its possible in my opinion. ;)

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
The player collision has been removed in some gamemodes, although not the ones where its the most annoying to have, which is obviously annoying.
I get your frustration, but for now its just how it is, we need to learn new tricks and alternatives, which is a challenge, but its possible in my opinion. ;)
He means that the player collision has been increased. It's more knockback than before.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
He means that the player collision has been increased. It's more knockback than before.
The player collision has not increased though (well in some way it has), before there was no player collision but with 1.9 there is.
Either way, my message still makes sense i think.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
The player collision has not increased though (well in some way it has), before there was no player collision but with 1.9 there is.
Either way, my message still makes sense i think.
It’s been increased in the PvP FFA. It used to be minal, but now it’s like maxed out xD

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
It is the 1.9+ update feature. Please try and adjust with it. For more 1.9 pvp action, check out my channel! :D
Again, we know its a 1.9 thing, but it was increased in PvP ffa. It got fixed though.

Reactions: Tiroxi

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This problem is now on Minerware aswell, and i cant stand it! I have lost more microgames than i usually do. Its so very annoying, i really hope they remove it!
:(

Reactions: TheFamousPhantom
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom