Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the imagelimit be removed or increased?

• Keep the limit as it is now (20, explain why please)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Increase it to 50

• Increase it to 100

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Hello everyone,

I don't really know why but apparently there is an image limit on the forums.
The limit is currently at 20 images max per post. But since there a few players making those nice information threads I think I would be nice to remove the limit. Or at least, increase it to 50 or something.

I would like to read your opinion!

Have a nice day,
werra11

Reactions: Story and Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello everyone,

I don't really know why but apparently there is an image limit on the forums.
The limit is currently at 20 images max per post. But since there a few players making those nice information threads I think I would be nice to remove the limit. Or at least, increase it to 50 or something.

I would like to read your opinion!

Have a nice day,
werra11
I agree,
Note lol this does not mean I like you :)

Reactions: werra11

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
It's only limiting the amount of files you upload, you can use as much different images as you want if you use an external host (imgur, tinypic, photobucket, etc). Allowing for a ton of images to be uploaded would just slow down the database.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
It's only limiting the amount of files you upload, you can use as much different images as you want if you use an external host (imgur, tinypic, photobucket, etc). Allowing for a ton of images to be uploaded would just slow down the database.
Not true, the amount of images per thread in total is limited to 20.

-----------------

Anyways, I've made a lot of high image threads and this really got on my nerves as there were many ways to utilize the images to your advantage, like having small icons per header or sub-header making threads look really delicate. I'd love to have more available as it does not actually do any damage, the limit is currently pointless.

~ Eggscalated.

Reactions: Komodо and Priley

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
After forwarding this to Management I received a response; this is a limitation put in by Xenforo and is impossible to remove at this time. So unfortunately this suggestion is not possible. Thanks for the suggestion though.

~ Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom