Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Cubecraft will release a new lobby this Monday. With that, the Halloween challenges also end this Monday, so I'm quite sure that will remove the Halloween event on Monday. So enjoy the Halloween games these last days!

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai! I totally disagree, because I really like these maps. If you don't like these maps, you're always able to join a "non-halloween" map, so what's the problem? Yes, halloween could be over, but that doesn't mean that we can't celebrate it anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: Zathelas and Silco

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hai! I totally disagree, because I really like these maps. If you don't like these maps, you're always able to join a "non-halloween" map, so what's the problem? Yes, halloween could be over, but that doesn't mean that we can't celebrate it anymore.
sir seasonal maps were prioritize meaning that you'll ended up playing seasonal maps more than you get to play normal maps.

I'm not insane enough to use the choose map option after dying in game. Also the maps in the option weren't randomized making you playing on the same map over and over again and even if you click random maps, you'll still ended up playing in the same map over and over again and it's boring + it's a lot of work for such a small thing.

JustWaved

Novice Member
Nov 12, 2020
sir seasonal maps were prioritize meaning that you'll ended up playing seasonal maps more than you get to play normal maps.

I'm not insane enough to use the choose map option after dying in game. Also the maps in the option weren't randomized making you playing on the same map over and over again and even if you click random maps, you'll still ended up playing in the same map over and over again and it's boring + it's a lot of work for such a small thing.
You can select maps in most game modes to avoid this problem.

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
I think we all can agree CubeCraft map designers are the worst map designers out there. I mean sure halloween maps is looking 🔥 but the issue is the map designs are really horrible and bad for the gameplay.

My suggestion here is to remove the halloween maps. I mean it's November now. Halloween ended a week ago.
Today is the LAST DAY for Halloween

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom