Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Azaan Saeed

Sep 23, 2019
so BASICALLY i hate the gravestones honsetly it just makes it more annoying to loot and makes you a very easy target and on bedrock edition of minecraft you cant like press a number to make it go to a specific part of your invetory so that sucks so it makes the looting very slow and adding gravestones! WHAT!! WHYY!

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I 100% support the idea. I really enjoyed the old looting system and it upset me that they removed it. But since it’s in the game, I think we have to deal with it

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Depends on the situation. It's nice when there are no other enemies in your area. The gravestone is well organised and it looks cool. But when you kill someone and there are enemies close to you, you won't be able to loot the gravestone as you're a really easy target. So removing them? I'd say no. People paid for certain gravestones too, keep that in mind. But, I do think that gravestones should drop at least the golden apples it carries, just to prevent you from being an easy target.

Last edited:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I don't play bedrock very often, so I may not say anything. But if you just click on the gravestone you can loot in like 3/4 seconds? And for the "good" people, they can just kill the cleaners while having less hearts. Beyond that I take your point, and I totally agree with it!

ForgetMeee

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2017
I play on Bedrock from time to time but I really like the gravestones.
It looks amazing and I like the fact I do not have to clean up my inventory everytime I kill somebody.
But I sure do understand your frustrations!

Reactions: Mr.Rabbit

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
I disagree and agree on a bit. I agree because I really liked killing people and getting loot immed, so I don't have to shift-click and get all the items like a chest, but the thing I disagree on is that gravestones can sometimes be better, because if you kill someone and theres no gravestones, and let's say he had a diamond chestplate or something op, you would have to drop some items and on mobile its not that easy. 50% of me is saying heck yeah and 50% of me is saying hell no.

I would say I would want to have no gravestones.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(