Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Considering there's no regional servers, half the time FFA is full of people on other regions, and the fact its also a laggy gamemode it makes it even worse.

My point is if someone gets two hits on me without even looking at me and I go into the air then take fall damage, its pretty annoying considering I only took that since high ping or lag caused that.

I dont see why fall damage is a thing on FFA and I really think it should be removed.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
I will have to disagree with your suggestion. I know it can be pretty annoying to die because of a higher ping / lagger player, but, just because of that, fall damage shouldn't be removed. Besides, I wouldn't be able to throw people off a cliff anymore with samurai.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: Dudu and Dualninja

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Hello,
I will have to disagree with your suggestion. I know it can be pretty annoying to die because of a higher ping / lagger player, but, just because of that, fall damage shouldn't be removed. Besides, I wouldn't be able to throw people off a cliff anymore with samurai.
Fall damage is a bad addition tho? And if u throw them off the edge then go chase them?

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
I disagree as well, my main issue is a situation where you would be chasing a player who could just keep going to high elevations to escape and just jump down with no harm, making it extremely frustrating to finish a player.

• Disagree

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Considering there's no regional servers, half the time FFA is full of people on other regions, and the fact its also a laggy gamemode it makes it even worse.

My point is if someone gets two hits on me without even looking at me and I go into the air then take fall damage, its pretty annoying considering I only took that since high ping or lag caused that.

I dont see why fall damage is a thing on FFA and I really think it should be removed.
I agree, especially with the fact that for some reason. Samurai has feather falling 3. Which is extremely op in FFA, considering fall damage does insane amounts of damage.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello,
Fall damage in FFA removes skill, and makes samurai one of the most op kits.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Fall damage in FFA removes skill, and makes samurai one of the most op kits.
Still, not a reason to remove fall damage. Keep in mind that throwing people off a cliff is not that easy sometimes, unless you spawn kill them :banter:
Besides that, if you want to practice pvp, you can always choose a different kit.

• Disagree

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
It's not a bad addition.
That's what I do sometimes if they survive the fall.
It really is, because ping and lag can make your movement glitch when taking fall damage. Even if it's just half a heart and it can stop you dead in your tracks. Then you end up getting killed cus of lag.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Then i guess just nerf feather falling in samurai and call it a day.
That is another option, although on a similar note. What if beast kit got feather falling 1 or 2. Seeing as they are supposed to be, the tanky kit.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019

Java players/staff disagreeing with this thread when it says Bedrock. Rip.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Story and Dualninja

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I would also have to disagree, When I'm pvping in FFA sometimes players run away with really low health. If they don't take fall damage they can just keep on running forever and heal back all their health.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom