Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lockedquincy

Apr 9, 2022
I have been playing BlockWars for a long time and whatever team ends up taking diamond mine just camps it and always wins its almost impossible for your team to have a chance if they don't have diamond mine atless they have several skilled players on their team. If you are reading this suggestion, please try to play Mega BlockWars yourself and you will see what I am talking about.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been playing BlockWars for a long time and whatever team ends up taking diamond mine just camps it and always wins its almost impossible for your team to have a chance if they don't have diamond mine atless they have several skilled players on their team. If you are reading this suggestion, please try to play Mega BlockWars yourself and you will see what I am talking about.

I never liked the mining mechanic as it just distracts my teammates and was never a thing on Java. I think mining ores as a whole should be removed.

ondatra93

Jul 31, 2022
I think it's good idea because when u have full diamond u Will easily win against full leather Guy.

Reactions: lockedquincy

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Even 5 players full diamond camping at the flag = impssible to win. (so yes remove diamond, it's just bad)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom