Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I don't this would be a good idea at all Mark. If someone needs their bow to fight at a point when they've just used their 5 arrows and someone is on a bridge coming to them they would either have to wait or sacrifice themselves. It's just not a very good idea in my opinion.

Also, I don't think the 'No' option on the poll is very well.. nice or mature. I suggest next time you just leave it at 'No'.

Reactions: Lilleh__

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Ok, people I never said that 5 per 10 sec, if you disagree give more ideas, or if you love bow spam, then just leave :)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Ok, people I never said that 5 per 10 sec, if you disagree give more ideas, or if you love bow spam, then just leave :)
Can we also remove critical hits and sprint hits? If you feel the need to jump during a fight to deal more damage you are a noob. You shouldn't deal more knockback only because you happen to be sprinting, that's obvioulsly dumb. I think they could make a plugin to fix both of those problems.
Sprinting should be disabled, if you're good at the game, you can just walk around the map, it's really not hard. Noob sprinters are annoying, they always run away from me and I can do nothing against it without dropping to their level and using sprint. But I don't because I am not a noob.

If you disagree, please don't respond. You clearly don't get it, just leave. Thanks.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You can't just tell an entire player base to not respond to a suggestion if we're going to say no. That's not how you get a proper feedback on your suggestion.
If most of the community disagrees with your suggestion, it won't be implemented. Simple as that.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
"I would say 5 arrows per 10 seconds"
This is a discuss page, and if you like bow spamming (I don't)
Don't leave.
You can discuss with other people, if you have other ideas.
You can't tell me if I like bow spam, I shouldn't reply on this thread.

Last edited:

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Nope!
No matter how much you hate bow spamming, it's just a tactic to win a fight.
Like it or not, it shouldn't be removed just because you don't like it.

Bow spamming isn't even that great to be honest. There's plenty of ways around it, like:
-Placing blocks behind you
-Strafe
-Make walls to block the arrows
-etc.
Blocking bow spamming would be blocking a vanilla minecraft mechanic, which would end up causing inconvenience for many players that want to stick with vanilla based gameplay (mechanic-wise). This might even be inconvenient for those who aren't even bow spamming under our terms, but just shooting at a bridge from afar or something. In that case, the anti-bow spam would be extremely frustrating for the archers as the cool down is messing with them outside of bow spam.

In short: Let them bow spam. It's a vanilla thing, so blocking it would be inconvenient & could actually mess with players outside of our definition of bow spamming.
I disagree, I have the same opinion as Gainy.
And I am not sad...

Fanaax

Novice Member
May 25, 2017
Its a tactic, it should be permitted. On the way think, 3 guys is comming to your island, and you are alone in your team, OK; you shoot 1 down, but what with the other 2? you are dead

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Its a tactic, it should be permitted. On the ther way think, 3 guys is comming to your island, and you are alone inf your team, OK; you shoot 1 down, but what with the other 2? you are dead
Yup, or you must be pro or you must be a ranker with abilities ;).
Don't remove bow spam, it's indeed (as I said) a tactic for PvP.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't agree, because it's kind of a tactic!
Yup, or you must be pro or you must be a ranker with abilities ;).
Don't remove bow spam, it's indeed (as I said) a tactic for PvP.
Look. We get it. You don't want it to be removed. No need to repeat it every time someone says it too.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
-1 just let the noobs make it obvious they're noobs by letting them rapid fire arrows with no charge at close range. Just learn to strafe, its quite eZ to overcome.
Btw my life isn't sad, if I want an opinion different from yours let me do so.

You're so desperate for feedback you bumped the thread 1 minute after creating it?
I forgot to put in my thread, why you mad, is it against the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom