Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't think it's not necessary to remove them anymore, they'll have to update the server sooner or later and fishing rods have a use in 1.12.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree that fishing rods aren't useful at all in 1.9+ and are irritating for players. But I don't have a feeling for removing them.

I don't think it's not necessary to remove them anymore, they'll have to update the server sooner or later and fishing rods have a use in 1.12.
What make them useful in 1.12?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

For what?
There is no plugin that allows that :/
And it would be very annoying if they implemented that :/
As @iCheeetah said
But it takes up space! There could be better items like TNT or Compasses or craftabel materials!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would prefer rods actually working as intended though. Rods are supposed to pull players in vanilla 1.9 but Cubecraft doesn't allow this... It would require some work on the anticheat to work properly but I still would like them to work as intended in vanilla.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam
D

Deleted member 48685

I completely agree, you might as well put some deadbush in your loot chests, it's the same thing

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
You're right it is useless in 1.9 and the kit fisherman is at the moment one of the worst kits in skywars, nobody uses this kit enough. In general are fishing rods pretty useless, you can't beat anyone in the void. I think that There are less people that use this for fishing. I agree for removing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom