Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
this is something that a lot of other servers have that cube has been missing for years. It would be pretty simple

type /rejoin to join the game you were kicked out of. it would only work on games that you could respawn in like tower defense, minerware, and eggwars (assuming you still had an egg)

When you rejoined you would lose all you items (in eggwars, also you could only do this in eggwars if you still had your egg, if your egg was gone you would join as a spectator) In minerware you would just join with the same amount of points you had when you left. In tower defense you would rejoin with the same level of goldmine, same pots unlocked etc.

Pretty straightfoward. If there are games that you can respawn in that I missed let me know.

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
I agree. I know it would kinda be copying other servers but this is just so useful that i feel like cube needs it as well. It's really annoying when you get kicked from a game or your game crashes and you leave your team with one less player.

Reactions: noilois

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I agree. I know it would kinda be copying other servers but this is just so useful that i feel like cube needs it as well. It's really annoying when you get kicked from a game or your game crashes and you leave your team with one less player.
there are a few different things that servers cant own, and other servers can use without "stealing" I think stealing is just copying maps or games or whatever. Stealing concepts or systems such as parties or guilds and stuff like that, rejoin included.

Anyway thanks for the support. I just put because I feel like at least one person is gonna say "but hypixel already has /rejoin"

• Love
Reactions: 4Moonlightt
D

Deleted member 576174

Yeah I agree, people might get kicked from the server after playing a long EggWars game for example, a rejoin would make them not have wasted their time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom