Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Similar posts have been made in the past. 40,000 is reasonable as it doesn't mean YouTube rank is too common or too scarce.

I would like to point out that exceptions can be made for the YouTuber rank.
The YouTuber rank has all of the perks of an obsidian rank and more for free and it is unfair to give it to every YouTuber with 30,000 subscribers, even if they have dedicated their channel to cubecraft.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
There are a lot of players who have 35,000 or 30,000 subscribers on their YouTube channel.
Also, I do not see a reason why 35,000 subscribers should be required - however, the difference is 5,000 subscribers and that is not a lot.
Also, it is unnecessary to change the minimum of 40,000 subscribers - or the other needs:
  • at least 4 videos on our server with.
  • clear IP (play.cubecraft.net or play.cubecraftgames.net) in the description/video.
You can compare it with this statement:
I want to buy an Emerald rank and for this rank I need £100. I want this rank now! But unfortunately I have £90 at the moment.
CubeCraft should not say: ''Oh, well... for once then.'' You have to save up your money for things you want and that is exactly the same thing as the minimum of subscribers you need for a YouTuber rank.

Thank you for your suggestion, though! :)

Reactions: Ducky

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
There are a lot of players who have 35,000 or 30,000 subscribers on their YouTube channel.
Also, I do not see a reason why 35,000 subscribers should be required - however, the difference is 5,000 subscribers and that is not a lot.
Also, it is unnecessary to change the minimum of 40,000 subscribers - or the other needs:
  • at least 4 videos on our server with.
  • clear IP (play.cubecraft.net or play.cubecraftgames.net) in the description/video.
You can compare it with this statement:
I want to buy an Emerald rank and for this rank I need £100. I want this rank now! But unfortunately I have £90 at the moment.
CubeCraft should not say: ''Oh, well... for once then.'' You have to save up your money for things you want and that is exactly the same thing as the minimum of subscribers you need for a YouTuber rank.

Thank you for your suggestion, though! :)
The ip in the description i found is actually not neccessary because its already on the screen, as long as the ip is there they dont care where it is

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I found quite of these similars threads, I do not agree to reducing the ammount because it is suppose to a special rank, and its free too! So ofcourse it's hard to obtain it. -1 from me.

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No, 40K subscribers is fine. You have to work hard for your subscribers, so also if you want to tick that 40K subscribers to get the YouTube rank on CubeCraft.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom