Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
I have been playing skyblock for a long time, and I have never been so frustrated by the quest 'Blot out the sun'. So here's the problem- Gravel is too expensive, and my farms can't keep up with them. Whenever I break gravel, either I get the block back, or instead of a block I get flint. This means that in the end, I spend 4,000 coins for a single flint and a few cobblestone blocks for repairing my shovel. This needs to change as those who don't have any auto farms can understand the problem of money.

-Thanks

conquers

Mar 14, 2021
Yeah its completely understandable why you see it as massively expensive, but take into account that the game is designed to be played over months/years and to do that the quests get harder and harder. Maybe they should reduce the price of gravel, but that would then bring into question all future quests and what stops more and more quests being nerfed and lessened. For the server it is better to have long and hard quests that push you to strive towards.

Apr 3, 2021
I have been playing skyblock for a long time, and I have never been so frustrated by the quest 'Blot out the sun'. So here's the problem- Gravel is too expensive, and my farms can't keep up with them. Whenever I break gravel, either I get the block back, or instead of a block I get flint. This means that in the end, I spend 4,000 coins for a single flint and a few cobblestone blocks for repairing my shovel. This needs to change as those who don't have any auto farms can understand the problem of money.

-Thanks
Well blot out the sun was annoying and gravel is expensive at this time in the game so I cant realy remember what I did sorry but...

I can help with the shovel thing just put fortune 3 and you will always get flint no matter what

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok 4,000 coins seems like a lot at the beginning and that's what I thought too at the time. I spent 2 weeks completing that quest. I would recommend harvesting wheat and cookies since they are super easy to make and can sell for almost 60k per chest. After you play the game for a while though, for example I just finished creating my pig farm and I have been making 75,000,000 coins every few hours now, so I could buy stacks and stacks of gravel and just earn the money back within a few hours. I think that it might be a little tough right now but if you just spend a little more time grinding cookies and other items, getting gravel and other blocks should be a piece of cake once you start making millions.

Reactions: ImRobonaut

_EliteNobody

Feb 13, 2021
United Kingdom

-Thanks
But cobbles lefit free it takes 5 mins and you only need like 20 so just farm coco beans and cacti till you get enough. It took me about 5 mins to complete and wasnt hard.

memeking456

Apr 15, 2021
Australia, WA
Ok 4,000 coins seems like a lot at the beginning and that's what I thought too at the time. I spent 2 weeks completing that quest. I would recommend harvesting wheat and cookies since they are super easy to make and can sell for almost 60k per chest. After you play the game for a while though, for example I just finished creating my pig farm and I have been making 75,000,000 coins every few hours now, so I could buy stacks and stacks of gravel and just earn the money back within a few hours. I think that it might be a little tough right now but if you just spend a little more time grinding cookies and other items, getting gravel and other blocks should be a piece of cake once you start making millions.
I just grow around 10ish 2x2 jungle trees as I went to be, each tree was around 6k each tree but almost done it now thanks to cocobean and patience
Thanks for the helpful advice though, just unfortunately didnt see it earlier 😅

Feb 7, 2022
Tip: if your shovel is enchanted, repairing it is reasonable. If it has no enchantments it’s probably cheaper to make a new one instead of repairing it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom