Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What is the best suggestion of the month in your opinion?

• /vote (zRinne)

• Zombie Survival (Drag)

• A bunch of suggestions (Jeroen)

• BRINGBACKMONEYWALLS (Dotsy)

• /report (<3 and Bowler)

• Soul Wars (Snap)

• Survival Games.. (Jordan)

• Website Suggestion (Firelion)

• /fmsg colour (Cynamooo)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This is a really good thread. I'd say, keep going with this 'recaps'! If someone hasn't seen the Suggestions they can see here what happened the last month. A-we-some.

Reactions: skifby

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I'm impressed by the work you've done! And thanks for putting my suggestion in this list :P <3

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Hey Skibfy!! You forgot 2 of the most importants map submisions on the forum (these both for EggWars):
Hey @Skifby, I just had a thought : P How about you also recap some really highly supported map submissions like these each month?
Yes, I will update the post later today and make sure it's in the next one.
Thank you for the idea guys!

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Thank you guys for your positive feedback, I will continue with the concept for sure. So stay tuned for that!

ADDED: Best map submissions, an idea suggested by @Jeff_Bllkth and @Da_Steel_Dragon
ajGELwk.png

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/easter-skywars-map-easter-bunny.181330/#post-763508
You think map submissions? you think @Yoya the wannabe builder! Coming in with a easter bunny map!

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/updated-blockwars-map-ancient-temples-2.182365/
A blockwars map! those are rare! Amazing build by @TheFloppyPig right here.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-map.179141/
"would you like to see this map on Cubecraft?"- 64 people voted yes! And it won't surprise you why when you see the map! Good work by @Rykaer.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
This thread is a great idea, I actually discovered some of the threads you mentioned so its a good way to give honourable mentions to threads that might have been lost in the forums. Continue to make more for months to come!

N

Nikboo

We also had a new bear helper and two new moderators during January. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom