Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
inspired by @Sweetenerera ‘s post on Skywars.

Mid has 3 diamond blocks, giving game-changing advantage to anyone who gets there first. Keep in mind on lucky islands the “high risk high reward for bridging afar” ideology doesn’t apply in this scenario because one can enderpearl to mid or just grapple bow there.

There are no other places to get diamond blocks on the map, as opposed to other maps where diamond blocks are better spread out.

Islands are so small there’s little chance of escaping from Mini bosses like ironfish and Knight.

TNT wand spam is also a concern due to small island size.

Difficulty in dodging autobow fire for the same reason

No space to escape:
Zombie apocalypse
ENDER DRAGON
Wither Shower
Meteor Shower
Corruption is also a bigger issue on this map

Overall my experience on this map has been unenjoyable as opposed to good maps like bonsai and portals

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this maps still is great.
Yes it's harder to escape from the certain world events but that's not a bad thing. Most world events are kind of boring... zombies, stand on a 3 block tall tower. Wither and meteor shower, stand in water with food. Ender dragon, is always a problem and have a water bucket. (If you get ores, get at least 3 iron with auto smelt ability and make a bucket with water if possible). And corruption isn't really a problem except for the mobs, but since you can easily go from island to island you can outrun those.
For the mini bosses, 2-3 tall block tower and you're safe. Except for the pig king but just don't hit the pig.
The TNT is fine, since you need (if I remember correctly) 5 TNT and the water remove to be sure the person falls in the void (if they don't climb up the tree)
If this was a skywars map I'd agree on the diamonds in mid... But it's a Lucky island map. Luck is in the name of the game so saying it's not fair because players who are lucky get more stuff... is a bit weird.
Overall I really enjoy this map and don't want it to be removed. At the moment I have the feeling that all solo Lucky island maps are fine (I don't play teams, so I have no idea)

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
You’re wrong about the luck part. Yes, luck is important, but it should not give such an advantage that nobody else has a fighting chance.

My argument wrt the others still stands. Yes you can escape all world events etc. but with relative difficulty. This map is not build to be lucky islands friendly.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I don't play lucky island that much but it sounds like that the island is too small for all the stuff that's in the game currently. I have played on the map and I really like the map. I think they shouldn't just delete the map but try updating it to where its possible to have fun with everything in the game.

Reactions: Wheeps

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
The thing about trees is that it's an easy map for people to rush you before you can even loot, and it is just difficult to run to mid unless someone shoots you down or throw throwables at you. It is definitely a map that isn't my best liking.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You’re wrong about the luck part. Yes, luck is important, but it should not give such an advantage that nobody else has a fighting chance.
Full diamond doesn’t give you the win. Far from, automatic bow will blow them of the map without problem. If you have three cats and know how to strafe they won’t be able to hit you. I’ve won games without having any armour on.
And escaping the world events really isn’t that hard. Not to forget, only exists in 1/3 of the subgamemodes.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Full diamond doesn’t give you the win. Far from, automatic bow will blow them of the map without problem. If you have three cats and know how to strafe they won’t be able to hit you. I’ve won games without having any armour on.
And escaping the world events really isn’t that hard. Not to forget, only exists in 1/3 of the subgamemodes.
Not every player, myself included is MLG Pro Tryhard Lightspeed Strafe Expert.

First of all there aren’t enough lucky blocks for someone to get three cats even occasionally.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Top Bottom