Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
This has probably been mentioned before but I think that it would be a great idea. There should be an option to re-join a game that you have been in, I think that It should only be an option if you have been disconnected not if you have lost and want to join again as that would be pointless and not fun for others. I feel that it is quite unfair if your connection goes or your game crashes and you've put effort into a game. It wouldn't be suitable for some games such as Minerware because you might not be able to catch up with points you have missed and there's no point of having it in the arcade games as you can now go into the game again if you do get disconnected. A game that would go well with the re-join option would be UHC as its quite a long game and quite annoying if you get disconnected. Thanks for reading :D

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This has been suggested before indeed, but I would still like to see this command.
Though, you wouldn't be able to rejoin:
  • If you have been kicked by a Helper for using illegal client modifications.
  • If you disconnect yourself because you were almost dead or eliminated from the game.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it's possible for games like minerware, but for pvp games like skywars, eggwars etc. it won't work, because if you get disconnected, it may be that someone has gained points because you 'died' in a fight. It would be unfair if you can re-join the game after that.

Reactions: AmyFove_714

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
This has been suggested before indeed, but I would still like to see this command.
Though, you wouldn't be able to rejoin:
  • If you have been kicked by a Helper for using illegal client modifications.
  • If you disconnect yourself because you were almost dead or eliminated from the game.
Lol you copy-pasted your answer on a similar suggestion xD

Anyways, I support this idea too, but not in the games SkyWars, Line Dash and Lucky Islands cause there you could get a profit by leaving when almost dead and rejoining a bit later when the attacker's gone, and it will be chaotic when everybody's leaving.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This has probably been mentioned before but I think that it would be a great idea. There should be an option to re-join a game that you have been in, I think that It should only be an option if you have been disconnected not if you have lost and want to join again as that would be pointless and not fun for others. I feel that it is quite unfair if your connection goes or your game crashes and you've put effort into a game. It wouldn't be suitable for some games such as Minerware because you might not be able to catch up with points you have missed and there's no point of having it in the arcade games as you can now go into the game again if you do get disconnected. A game that would go well with the re-join option would be UHC as its quite a long game and quite annoying if you get disconnected. Thanks for reading :D
I know, it sucks when your game crashes or you get kicked randomly.
/rejoin can come in handy.
This command can be useful but it will make kicking players a pointless thing.

This can also be abused in mulitiple ways and people may ghost certain players.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
If you disconnect yourself because you were almost dead or eliminated from the game.
Can be fixed really easy. There is a game on Hypixel where if you leave / ragequit / disconnect or anything like that, your player will get replaced by a skeleton with the health you have left.

Let's say you're in EggWars without an egg and you quickly disconnect with 5 HP left, if the enemy just kills the skeleton with 5HP then you will be permanently dead.
Can you rejoin before the skeleton died then you're fine.

About the actual thread, yes I 100% support it.
I honestly don't care why you got kicked out of the game, I'd like to have a fair chance and /rejoin back.

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I think it's possible for games like minerware, but for pvp games like skywars, eggwars etc. it won't work, because if you get disconnected, it may be that someone has gained points because you 'died' in a fight. It would be unfair if you can re-join the game after that.
ah yes I see your point:)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Lol you copy-pasted your answer on a similar suggestion xD

Anyways, I support this idea too, but not in the games SkyWars, Line Dash and Lucky Islands cause there you could get a profit by leaving when almost dead and rejoining a bit later when the attacker's gone, and it will be chaotic when everybody's leaving.
No, I didn't copy pasted my text. I typed it again.

AppelEterBE

Oct 5, 2016
Players will abuse this by combat-logging or leaving a game at the beginning of a game and joining that game again when there's only 2 players left.
Although, this is very easy to fix with a combat timer and a system you can only re-join if the time between disconnecting and re-joining is less than, for example 30 seconds.

Also, as @Marijn_ said, disconnecting and re-joining players would be very chaotic

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom