Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

delta_hvk

Feb 2, 2021
I think there should be ranked gamemodes for some of the more competitive gamemodes cubecraft has such as Eggwars, Skywars and CTF.

I think the addition of these modes will give players a way to improve themselves as they are matching up against similar skilled players and for the higher skilled players, they get to have a challenge and a better overall game.

I think it should run under a system of points similar to ELO with points being awarded for kills, egg breaks, wins, etcetera with a leaderboard to show the rankings of players to encourage them to move up higher and be on the leaderboards.

This will make skywars a better experience as it encourages players to try and fight to get these points to move up the leaderboard instead of playing more conservative and camping at their base against the higher skilled players they may match in normal games.

If the system were to be put into place i think it would make people who are used to camping and hiding to try and get the win, it would give them the opportunity to leave their base and fight as they will know it is against players of the same skill level as them

Please take this idea into consideration.

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
Im pretty casual but if this gets in the game because of my lb spot i would get sweaty enemys im on nintendo and have like -2 cps you should be able to turn it on or off

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I think there should be ranked gamemodes for some of the more competitive gamemodes cubecraft has such as Eggwars, Skywars and CTF.

I think the addition of these modes will give players a way to improve themselves as they are matching up against similar skilled players and for the higher skilled players, they get to have a challenge and a better overall game.

I think it should run under a system of points similar to ELO with points being awarded for kills, egg breaks, wins, etcetera with a leaderboard to show the rankings of players to encourage them to move up higher and be on the leaderboards.

This will make skywars a better experience as it encourages players to try and fight to get these points to move up the leaderboard instead of playing more conservative and camping at their base against the higher skilled players they may match in normal games.

If the system were to be put into place i think it would make people who are used to camping and hiding to try and get the win, it would give them the opportunity to leave their base and fight as they will know it is against players of the same skill level as them

Please take this idea into consideration.
Great idea! I'd like to see this in the future!
I Agree :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom