Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joshua Hines

Feb 2, 2017
Maybe you can add it so that a ranked person can request a map staring for example if there is now 'citys' available a ranked person could start one.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Maybe you can add it so that a ranked person can request a map staring for example if there is now 'citys' available a ranked person could start one.
This would actually help quite a bit! I have gone through many times where on the map selector there were no games open of the map I wanted to play.

N

Nikboo

If the developers are able to add such a perk, then it would be great! Whenever I play with @Anmazing, we sometimes struggle finding a good two player map because no servers are open for that particular map.

Thread moved from Eggwars to Suggestions.:)

Reactions: Anmazing

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I feel like this would be rather difficult since the way the maps are chosen and assigned is random. I mean it would be interesting, but I personally do not feel it is necessary. Waiting for a map is just as fun as playing one if you are with friends.

Reactions: KidBit
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom