Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Maybe a longer PvP Kit? Tank kit is the longest kit my opninion. I was thinking about a new kit what is longer with time? Maybe Full diamond armour with PROT3/4 And a sharp 1 Diamond sword? Maybe not a smart Suggestion but idk.

Reactions: Maaarijn and Leroyy

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hey.
If you wish to play duels for longer periods of time, then you can always create your own custom kits and play against other players with them.
In my opinion, buffed armour and weapon kits should only exsist in FFA and Assasination.
Regular games will get boring pretty fast, if each game takes between 2-3 minutes to finish.

Reactions: Leroyy

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Hey.
If you wish to play duels for longer periods of time, then you can always create your own custom kits and play against other players with them.
In my opinion, buffed armour and weapon kits should only exsist in FFA and Assasination.
Regular games will get boring pretty fast, if each game takes between 2-3 minutes to finish.
I know, But u won't get kills for leadbord with custom kits.

Reactions: Leroyy

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I know, But u won't get kills for leadbord with custom kits.
Sure, but most of the Duels players wouldn't like to play so long games while using ,,regular kits"
The custom variant is made just for that-Play with whatever you want, as much as you want"
Even theoretically if a new kit gets added, the chance of getting it will be the same as the other kits, which will automatically mean, that you may get 10xp and 5 points per win, and you may not if you don't win.
It won't be a big deal, even if we take a look from that perspective.

Reactions: Fexiny

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Seems like a great idea. I might use it here and there, most likey to warm up when i first come on so I won't die within 10 seconds because I forgot how to play minecraft.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
It sounds like a good kit but then it would be much more impossible to kill OP players. However, that does mean I can improve with PVP then. The kit seems interesting.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom