Java PvP 1.8 Normal mode back

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nota, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Nota

Nota Member

I think Normal mode should come back to the network, because the op makes people annoyed because its to hard to fight and if it was normal mode it would end faster and more people would enjoy it it takes too long to kill people such as laggers and hackers.

2. MohnadAna3rby_

MohnadAna3rby_ Member

MohnadAna3rby_
    Gold
    I agree with you Nota, because 1.8-overpowered is very boring. Also people take so long to die, and at the end what you get is a noob cleaner, who get your kill and kill you either. But in 1.8-Normal mode is very or extremely fun. Becuase you can get so many kills , and people die easily.

3. Fabriciuss

Fabriciuss Member

4. poofi

poofi Member

poofeh
    Gold
    Hi! I was also a regular 1.8 normal mode player, although im ecstatic that 1.8 ffa is back at all, it just does not have the same charm normal mode did. Like the other comments stated above, the fights would end faster and would be more fast paced. As a normal ninja player, I think the knockback sword is just such an annoying trait when doing a combo. Thanks for taking time to read this B)

5. Joske432

Joske432 Member

Not only in 1.8, also bring it back in 1.9

6. Rapke

Rapke Member

_Rapke
    I was a long time 1.8 FFA Normal mode player, seeing it being suddenly removed without warning caused a big loss in players of CCG, after a year, it finally came back only to be a slight disappointment since it's still just OP FFA, it's usually annoying to fight people that hit trade a lot, take too long to kill, there's too many cheaters taking advantage of that too. I'd like to see this mode come back for once. Otherwise it will never feel the same. (Bonus if 1.8 Duels come back)

7. Luvery

Luvery Member

LeipeLaartje
    Obsidian
  8. Rakion

Rakion Member

Im a bit late but. Yes! i agree. The old pvp was so much better than this OP. Just like bring it back plz

9. Basketman

Basketman Member

Basketman13
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    Hopefully will the management team reads this and takes the community their opinion in considering.

10. HurricaneLexi

HurricaneLexi Member

Agreed 100%

Nota, zDreaming and Jumbomedewerker like this.
  11. Azalea

Azalea Member

xAzalea_
    Obsidian
    I dont have a big objection, but I disagree. There's not really much point spending time on 1.8 when its almost 5 years old, and the least played part of the entire network. Dev time would be far better spent making updates and content for the far more played parts of the server, like 1.9+ and Bedrock.

Edit:
    To reinforce my point, at all times, 1.9 has at least 3 times the number of players as 1.8 and Bedrock at least 9 times the amount of players as 1.8

Nota likes this.
  12. DanielSobrino

DanielSobrino Member

Agree. And overpowered bow spammers are annoying :(

Nota likes this.
  13. AlexpYT92

AlexpYT92 Member

AlexpYT192
    Diamond
    Nice idea

Nota likes this.