Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CRACKERCHAN4

Oct 21, 2020
When I play egg wars there's usually at least 1-2 hackers usually using kill aura or reach hacks every game. Any good anti cheat can easily detect both of those. And you really need to have actual admins/mods on bedrock and have a /report command so the admins can watch the player and ban them.

Last edited:

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
As much as the anticheat can be bad there is only 3 devs on it and considering how bedrock works it can be hard to ban certain hacks like scaffold or kill aura.
For the amount of staff doing anything it’s quite pathetic. They really need to push the role of being a helper to the community more. One potential way for them to do that is by offering a nerfed version of helper where the selected person can carry on with usual but still be able to ban like a helper.
I would like to see something like hypixel’s atlas as that definitely would help. Yes it would require /report but it would lower the hacker count drastically.

Reactions: Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You could always help out by recording these people and posting the links here: https://cbecrft.net/BedrockReports

/report is extremely unfair considering SoundToTheThirdPower and DarkNinja27 are literally the only bedrock mods, and imagine if you had to deal with roughly 1000</= reports/ false reports an hour considering the immence amount of players.

One potential way for them to do that is by offering a nerfed version of helper where the selected person can carry on with usual but still be able to ban like a helper.
I would like to see something like hypixel’s atlas as that definitely would help.
@Void Krun this is a good idea, considering then the senior mods wouldnt have to put as much effort in as with normal helpers but, considering the way helpers permissions work then i doubt a nerfed way would be realistic.

CRACKERCHAN4

Oct 21, 2020
yay another pointless thread! you do realize staff has their own life too, right? and the anti cheat is always developing/worked on. hackers will always be there no matter what, cant blame the server. besides, could you do any better?
Cube craft is the only server with over 1000 players that I've seen a hacker on. "you do realize staff has their own life too" yeah, all two of them. How hard is it to hire more staff? I can't believe they're a minecraft partner with this many hackers. And yes I could do way better.

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Cube craft is the only server with over 1000 players that I've seen a hacker on. "you do realize staff has their own life too" yeah, all two of them. How hard is it to hire more staff? I can't believe they're a minecraft partner with this many hackers. And yes I could do way better.
So you could code an adaptable Anticheat that usually takes thousands of dollars and dozens of coders to create... edit: not trying to sound toxic, but I highly doubt that he could do that

Last edited:
Reactions: InkAsriel

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
The issue with hiring more bedrock staff is most bedrock players don’t have a desire to be staff and those that do, don’t meet the requirements.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
why play if all you do is complain tho? doesnt make much sense. you should stay realistic when it comes to staff having their own life and dont be so dramatic about it, there are quite a few staff members, but they need reports with VIDEO evidence if there's a hacker. if you could do better, why not prove it? besides, every server has hackers no matter what you try, so its weird to question why they are partners with cubecraft

CRACKERCHAN4

Oct 21, 2020
So you could code an adaptable Anticheat that usually takes thousands of dollars and dozens of coders to create... edit: not trying to sound toxic, but I highly doubt that he could do that
Don't need to. Just downloaded any spigot anticheat and download geyser mc, then boom I'm done.

• Sad
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
When I play egg wars there's usually at least 1-2 hackers usually using kill aura or reach hacks every game. Any good anti cheat can easily detect both of those. And you really need to have actual admins/mods on bedrock and have a /report command so the admins can watch the player and ban them.
I have no clue what your talking about a hacker every game I’ve only gotten 6 hackers since September and 4 of them were banned by sentinel so I can clearly say sentinel has improved.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The Anticheat is always being developed and as pineappleman said There are little people on cubecraft bedrock that want staff/know how to apply as most people are either on console or mobile so putting in an application is more difficult

D

Deleted member 469419

Hey, current bedrock player here! I know that my feedback is practically the same that everyone is saying, but I'd like to give it out though:

Over time I've could notice that bedrock actually needs help, in all aspects. As you may know, bedrock usually exceed the 30k players and those are lot of actually, and as you know there's currently only 3 mods dedicated exclusively to bedrock, those are Calichin, SoundTheNeko and Darkninja, there used to be more, like Pineapple and Dubby Plays, but they left the staff team, so I definitely agree that the bedrock platform should have more helpers. Anyway, this problem will get fixed and it's just a matter of time, as they're looking for bedrock applicants, it's not easy though, as Pineapple said, most of them don't want to apply for helper because they just want to enjoy the community and her games, because as you know, helper comes with a lot of responsibilities. And the other applicants that want to be part of the moderation team, they just don't meet with the requirements. I know lot of friends that says they'll just wait to apply for helper till the java application open again. Well, the conclusion of this is that they're already looking for bedrock staff members, and it's probably that a new helpers wave will come soon 👀 (idk, hope so at least). As I've could notice, there's barely bedrock applicants like there's on java, and it's actually a shame :(

About the anticheat, and the hackers situation in general; I think this is not a big problem as it used to be some time ago, I remember that every time I used to connect to bedrock, there was always a hacker in a main lobby. Now, fortunately, you can found one every 7-8 games. It's quite difficult to find one there nowadays. However, do not worry because it will keep getting improved.

At the moment, I suggest you to report every rule-breaker that you find out, at the web. That's what I and everyone is doing.
I'm personally trying to be the most active possible with bedrock, in order to find cheaters and report them. Yesterday was practically one of the only days I found 3 hackers in a same lobby.

Also, a nice addition for a near future would be the /report in-game, like it's on java.

Reactions: xHaihappen

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
download geyser mc
CubeCraft owns Geyser

I know I’m not really considered a Bedrock mod cause I do main Java, but I do try and ban a good amount of hackers every day. I think that we do need more bedrock mods, but this isn’t going to happen from a forums suggestion. Everyone knows that we do need more as we don’t really have enough for our player base. We have enough mods to handle Bedrock Forums reports though, as I often find that when I try and handle some bedrock reports they’ve all been handled in minutes xD. We do need more in-game though as not everyone knows how to report on our forums. Bedrock is a very casual platform and there’s not really a massive amount of people wanting to be helper, so this might be a lost effort. I’ve been a bit busy recently but I’ll try to focus more on Bedrock as I see that there are some complaints :)
Edit: Want to respond to more posts
Also, a nice addition for a near future would be the /report in-game, like it's on java.
Yeah, no. We have a system in place that helps with catching cheaters, you can read more about here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/270731/ We are barely able to handle all of our Java reports, so adding it to bedrock would be extremely difficult and would likely end up with open reports. I really wish it was possible, but at our current staff to network size, it’s not.
3 mods dedicated exclusively to bedrock, those are Calichin, SoundTheNeko and Darkninja
Calichin splits his time between both :p

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
CubeCraft owns Geyser

I know I’m not really considered a Bedrock mod cause I do main Java, but I do try and ban a good amount of hackers every day. I think that we do need more bedrock mods, but this isn’t going to happen from a forums suggestion. Everyone knows that we do need more as we don’t really have enough for our player base. We have enough mods to handle Bedrock Forums reports though, as I often find that when I try and handle some bedrock reports they’ve all been handled in minutes xD. We do need more in-game though as not everyone knows how to report on our forums. Bedrock is a very casual platform and there’s not really a massive amount of people wanting to be helper, so this might be a lost effort. I’ve been a bit busy recently but I’ll try to focus more on Bedrock as I see that there are some complaints :)
:D pog staff coming to help bedrock thank you

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, no. We have a system in place that helps with catching cheaters, you can read more about here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/270731/ We are barely able to handle all of our Java reports, so adding it to bedrock would be extremely difficult and would likely end up with open reports. I really wish it was possible, but at our current staff to network size, it’s not.
You're right, I completely forgot about it. But anyway should be nice to have /report, if I'm not wrong that system you're saying works through sentinel detections (on discord?), however, the /report do it through players directly, and also players get the change of reporting them.

Calichin splits his time between both :p
True story, also Darkninja and SoundTheNeko, there's not actually an exclusive bedrock player. But, those are the ones who spend more time on bedrock :)

Reactions: Technosword

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Also, there is like one hacker every ten games for most players, unless they're hackers... Anyone else seeing something really suspicious?

pls no killaura me this is joke

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
I see many posts like this. Maybe because their better than you. In fact some people were better than me and though that they were hacking. I recorded, however when I look over the video, I realized that their just better than me, so I don’t report them.

Also why not you help the staff out, give them time such as reporting them instead of complaining for a better anti-cheat, we can become part of an anti-cheat by catching hackers and report them. It’s easy ok!

Reactions: Technosword
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back gangster
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AnolTongi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations :D
Hqteful wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welkom terug mr frontlane
Top Bottom