Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters

Færøyene

Novice Member
Apr 29, 2020
local group
Typing "EZ", "garbage", "L", "noob", "kid" and some bad words that aren't filtered or easily bypassed(example: Kanker -> k4nk3r) should result in a punishment. It would reduce toxicity.

1st offense will result in a Warning.
2nd offense will result in a 4hr mute.
3rd offense will result in a 1d mute.
4th and 5th will result in a 7d mute.
6th will result in a 30d mute.
7th offense will result in a PERMANENT mute.

*I will fix grammar errors and possibly add some more things in this thread tomorrow.*

Reactions: luv!

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Typing "EZ", "garbage", "L", "noob", "kid" and some bad words that aren't filtered or easily bypassed(example: Kanker -> k4nk3r) should result in a punishment. It would reduce toxicity.

1st offense will result in a Warning.
2nd offense will result in a 4hr mute.
3rd offense will result in a 1d mute.
4th and 5th will result in a 7d mute.
6th will result in a 30d mute.
7th offense will result in a PERMANENT mute.

*I will fix grammar errors and possibly add some more things in this thread tomorrow.*
I really agree with this. Right now, you can be as much of a bad sport as you want, as long as you dont say swear words or harass people. THat being said, you can still be really mean/negative using those words u listed. I hope moderation will change some of the rules to incorporate this.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
As far as, "masking a swear", that is a punishable offense, that can be reported and punished for. While toxic players may be annoying and or quite irritating at times, punishing them for their behavior that's quite commonly seen throughout different games/communities seems impractical, if not stupid. Personally, I recommend ignoring these individuals and moving on with your life, because reacting back towards them, usually ends up adding more flames to the pre-existing fire.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think if someone tries to be toxic, their text should be changed. Like saying L would change to A broad smile is a cooler way of showing your enemies that you have teeth or EZ becomes A cookie a day keeps the sadness away, an entire jar of cookies a day brings it back. Just some funny sayings to stop people from being toxic. Cubecraft if you need funny sayings I have a ton, just ask.

Reactions: 404Owl

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Stuff such as 'ez', 'izi', 'lightwork', etc. shouldn't be mutable as a player who says stuff like that are just cocky, too prideful and should be ignored. In the other hand, I agree with you suggesting stuff such as 'garbage', 'bad', 'noob', and 'kid' being mutable as players who say that can really get on other's nerves.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom