Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

4noah18

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, so I'm not using a VPN or anything like that. Just my home router on the same internet I've used pretty much every other time I've played. I simply can't connect. I join the game and am immediately booted for "[Proxy] Lost connection to the server." Any help would be appreciated. IGN 4noah18

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You mean you've played with this internet before on Cubecraft? Because otherwise, it could be something with your location I think.

4noah18

Mar 18, 2019
You mean you've played with this internet before on Cubecraft? Because otherwise, it could be something with your location I think.
Didn't change locations. I live in the California/LA area and have pretty good internet. Everything else works fine. Played on other servers with anti-VPN plugins.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Didn't change locations. I live in the California/LA area and have pretty good internet. Everything else works fine. Played on other servers with anti-VPN plugins.
What I always do if I can't connect is the following:

- Restart my PC/Minecraft.
- Playing with VPN isn't possible so I turn that off.
- I check if my internet works properly.

Otherwise, check this thread. Maybe it helps out: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/disallowed-and-invalid-connections.215578/

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom