Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lydia91

Dec 14, 2016
There are a few problems/issues I see with cubecraft's Tower Defense mini game. Which I will list below in a moment. But I hope to see what other thinks and hopefully theses will be fixed or added.

1. Kicked for attacking to fast even thou you delayed the hits. Kicked for attacking to fast even thou you hit once.

2. No tutorial to tell you how to play before you join but instead put the tutorial in side a real game. (This was not a smart move at all. This is like you expecting the enemy team to let the new players to go through it which is not the case at all.)

3. Adding a different section for players who already know how to play this game with others who also know instead of lumping them all together with those are extremely new to it.

4. Add a tutorial to when you join the TD lobby (not match lobby) so new players know what to do before joining a game.

5. Or add a pre-made team set up for friends like in eggwars but instead of 6v6 different amounts of teams like in egg wars.

Honestly I either end up 1v6 the enemy team because my team lack the knowledge of how to play the game or even common sense to listen to tips an advice. I spend most my time either having to build all the towers for my team or I just sit back an work on my income as my teamates crash an burn in building. My friends and I have gotten to the point of just votekicking others off the team to ensure a fair game for us.

Reactions: Tom25W

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
There are a few problems/issues I see with cubecraft's Tower Defense mini game. Which I will list below in a moment. But I hope to see what other thinks and hopefully theses will be fixed or added.

1. Kicked for attacking to fast even thou you delayed the hits. Kicked for attacking to fast even thou you hit once.

2. No tutorial to tell you how to play before you join but instead put the tutorial in side a real game. (This was not a smart move at all. This is like you expecting the enemy team to let the new players to go through it which is not the case at all.)

3. Adding a different section for players who already know how to play this game with others who also know instead of lumping them all together with those are extremely new to it.

4. Add a tutorial to when you join the TD lobby (not match lobby) so new players know what to do before joining a game.

5. Or add a pre-made team set up for friends like in eggwars but instead of 6v6 different amounts of teams like in egg wars.

Honestly I either end up 1v6 the enemy team because my team lack the knowledge of how to play the game or even common sense to listen to tips an advice. I spend most my time either having to build all the towers for my team or I just sit back an work on my income as my teamates crash an burn in building. My friends and I have gotten to the point of just votekicking others off the team to ensure a fair game for us.
1. Will be fixed eventually
2. Yep the tutorial should be mandatory and in the lobby.
3.No. if new players only get aueued with other new players then they will never learn to play the game. I have lost matches because I tried to explain to someone how the game works and what the different towers do. We lost but after that the person was grateful. Its just a game not an esports league.
4.same as 2
5. I dont understand

lydia91

Dec 14, 2016
1. Will be fixed eventually
2. Yep the tutorial should be mandatory and in the lobby.
3.No. if new players only get aueued with other new players then they will never learn to play the game. I have lost matches because I tried to explain to someone how the game works and what the different towers do. We lost but after that the person was grateful. Its just a game not an esports league.
4.same as 2
5. I dont understand
I am not asking for esports. I am simply asking for a game of TD where I don't have to 1v6 of 1v# enemy team because the other member of my team don't know how to play. I play the TD mini game to relax. But if I am spending 99.98% of my time explaining to players how to build how to send and how to place their towers. only for that to get thrown in my face because they dont want to know how to play then I'm not relaxing i'm getting pissed off. I rather play with people who know how to work as a team and actually know how to play. then everyone has a better game

as for not understanding point 5 its simple. meaning more teams in tower defense to find against. instead of 2 teams of 6s you get 4 teams of 3. LIke in egg wars where you can do teams of 2/3/4/5/6 instead of just two teams of 6. Make it more challenging or interesting.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom