Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ATEMVEGETA

Aug 28, 2018
So I tried to report a hacker that used anti-knockback on Team Eggwars named MarkRutte, but the system didnt allow me to procced with the reason that no such name exist in the data or something like that. What is this?

This player didnt get Knockback from bows in an Under Da Sea map. He was about to lose while we were fighting in middle and decided passed the road to an island to get new resources. Me and my teamate shot him many times while he was on the road with Punch Bows and he didnt moved at all. Please take the appropriate actions for such players because they ruin the game of others.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Was this on Java or Bedrock? Also are you sure that is the correct username? I can't find a player with that name.

ATEMVEGETA

Aug 28, 2018
It was Java and the name was MarkRutte__

I will attach a picture showing his name

Attachments

• 2020-10-30.png
    2020-10-30.png
    832.5 KB · Views: 78

ATEMVEGETA

Aug 28, 2018
Hi, try to report him under the name ''MarkRutte__''. You can find his page HERE . You can report him HERE .

This is him indeed. Unfortunatelly the "Use of illegal clients - Anti-KB" option which was exactly his action requires a video for evidence which I do not have.

I guess he "escaped" the punishment this time which is sad since he'll continue to ruin the game of others.

• Sad
Reactions: GiGaGekkies
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom