Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
I like the idea, but the it's just not feasible. It wrecks ended pearl strategies, and it doesn't even get rid of the worst fly hackers who simply walk across the regular air from island to island. Also, it'd make some strategies a lot harder because strategies take into account the time it takes an opponent to fall and respawn in egg wars.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

That was hilarious I watched the vid a couple days ago, and that did look like a glitch to me @CARDAN16 tped out of the arena it's like wth

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

No @Steyro I was saying as soon as the fall in the void they die. As as they start their descent into the void they die

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Heyo! SrKlompenstein here,

And I'm back with a new suggestion or solution, whatever you want to call it, against Fly-hackers! Let me explain it:
Between the island and the void is an ''area'' where you get hearts damage. When you get to the void, you're dead.
What if there is no ''area'', but immediately a void? The islands must therefore against the void boundaries.
Everyone is going to die if they've reached the void... also Fly-hackers ;)
For example, when they're using No-Fall hacks and they fall into the void, they're still dead?
I'm not sure about this, but I want to try this in Singleplayer :)

Thank you for reading this thread! :D
I don't like this, since people could jump off and instantly spawn back at their island, and have an easier time kit farming. Thinking about it players are not ussually over the void unless they fall, or are building out. So if they could make it so that if you are more than one block away from another you start taking damage.https://imgur.com/a/tSF2C The cobblestone block shows where you would start taking damage. Reason for that distance is so that it does not kill you if you shift out from a block.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Good point but would like more hackers or more hackers

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Um not even hacks can outplay the void it install kills you regardless of what you use
check out xturtle and you will find out hes hacking and gwen is just watching worthless the only anti cheat is the best is watchdog even g cheat xturtle bypass it only watchdog is unbeatable because they install every client and patch it

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
check out xturtle and you will find out hes hacking and gwen is just watching worthless the only anti cheat is the best is watchdog even g cheat xturtle bypass it only watchdog is unbeatable because they install every client and patch it
I think the best way to stop flyhackers would be making a rule instead of making an anticheat. Like how you can't break blocks in certain places in eggwars, I don't think any hacks can break that rule.
So if they could make it so that if you are more than one block away from another you start taking damage.https://imgur.com/a/tSF2C

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
I don't like this, since people could jump off and instantly spawn back at their island, and have an easier time kit farming. Thinking about it players are not ussually over the void unless they fall, or are building out. So if they could make it so that if you are more than one block away from another you start taking damage.https://imgur.com/a/tSF2C The cobblestone block shows where you would start taking damage. Reason for that distance is so that it does not kill you if you shift out from a block.

Yeah, but what about falling from a tree or roof? Then you'd take unfair damage.

Also, that wouldn't stop hackers from using it to avoid kb hits that would knock them off the map.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Calculate how long a fly hackers takes to reach an island vs falling. I think falling is faster so use that time.
Agreed, but in order to make that rule effective, the damage taken would be significant in either case. If it doesn't cause a significant amount of damage, the rule is pointless, especially considering the fact that void damage ignores armor and effects, right?

Edit: plus I've seen several hackers use clients that allow them to place a single block, and it sends them across the void almost instantly, which would render the rule useless still.

Hopefully the anti-cheat coming soon contains the answer so we don't have to figure anything else out!

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Agreed, but in order to make that rule effective, the damage taken would be significant in either case. If it doesn't cause a significant amount of damage, the rule is pointless, especially considering the fact that void damage ignores armor and effects, right?
Depends on how close the two times are, since I'm not a hacker I can't calculate how fast a fly hack can move in singleplayer. Insta kill if the times are enough apart, if the times are closer it deals 5 hearts per second.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
In certain gamemodes like blockwars or eggwars this could be good as you have to fall forever before you die if you bring the void to the bottom most point of the blocks it wont take forever especially if youve eaten gapples, flying dosent work anymore anyway 50% of the time

They cannot fly up, but they can fly down and horizontally. That means if they turn on flight the minute they're about to enter the void, they can still place blocks if there are other blocks nearby. If they fly up, they're rubberbanded back to the edge of the island.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Depends on how close the two times are, since I'm not a hacker I can't calculate how fast a fly hack can move in singleplayer. Insta kill if the times are enough apart, if the times are closer it deals 5 hearts per second.

5 hearts is a ton of damage for someone who doesn't deserve it, especially considering they will then incur fall damage.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Doing some test I have found that you can only fall for about 3 seconds before dying if you land in hay bales, around 2 seconds withouth hay. Using creative mode fly as a way to test fly hack I got that withouth sprinting you can move about 35 blocks while flying, and while sprinting you can go about 65 blocks.(in 3 seconds) Meaning that it should insta kill you after 3.3 seconds of falling/being in the air and not being adjacent to a block that is 2 blocks away since you won't live after that time. I believe that in most maps 65 blocks is enough to get accross in time so I suggest that the islands should be moved enough so that 65 blocks can't reach it +10 blocks.

Reactions: betty's oldies

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Someone can do a bypass and periodically hit the ground before the game checks for fly hacking. I've tested this on a vanilla SMP server (with consent) and I wasn't even kicked for flying a couple seconds in the air with that trick. How will Cube prevent that?
I think the best way to stop flyhackers would be making a rule instead of making an anticheat. Like how you can't break blocks in certain places in eggwars, I don't think any hacks can break that rule.
Doing some test I have found that you can only fall for about 3 seconds before dying if you land in hay bales, around 2 seconds withouth hay. Using creative mode fly as a way to test fly hack I got that withouth sprinting you can move about 35 blocks while flying, and while sprinting you can go about 65 blocks.(in 3 seconds) Meaning that it should insta kill you after 3.3 seconds of falling/being in the air and not being adjacent to a block that is 2 blocks away since you won't live after that time. I believe that in most maps 65 blocks is enough to get accross in time so I suggest that the islands should be moved enough so that 65 blocks can't reach it +10 blocks.
I don't like this, since people could jump off and instantly spawn back at their island, and have an easier time kit farming. Thinking about it players are not ussually over the void unless they fall, or are building out. So if they could make it so that if you are more than one block away from another you start taking damage.https://imgur.com/a/tSF2C The cobblestone block shows where you would start taking damage if there is void under you. Reason for that distance is so that it does not kill you if you shift out from a block.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom