Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xiiNinja

Nov 14, 2020
Egypt , Alexander
Why not, CubeCraft server provides special servers for the group for players, for example, ManCraft players will not need to purchase any special server for them from any Minecraft hosting, especially if the hosting is expensive, CubeCraft must provide special servers for the players inside the CubeCraft server, each server has its own work A private database for players and a control panel within the Cubecraft website, the server will certainly not be free, but at a price suitable for all players in the world, as the percentage of players on the server increases and each private server competes with other servers in the best city, the best building and the best cooperation with the team, and this may reveal to us Remote talent

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't think this is what Cubecraft should be doing. Cubecraft is a minigames server, not a server hosting. They currently use their servers and resources on making it possible to run the minigames, if they would sell server space they won't have enough to run the minigames. Also how would it be possible to make it less expensive then other hostings, especially when they added some features to it like you said?

This could be a nice concept for a server but this is not something Cubecraft can do, sorry.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom