Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JanS.2004

Member
Feb 9, 2021
13
18
9
22
I think that something that would be very convenient to players could be the option to set up their inventory how they want it. For example I like to have my sword in the second slot, so in game modes like The bridge were your inventory resets y have to move my sword and other items. They have this in Hypixel, it would be a nice thing to have in bedrock.
 

Puppyfied

Member
Dec 3, 2020
29
29
14
21
CubeCity
Thats a good idea, especially in duels where you have maybe 5 seconds to sort your inventory and the game starts. I hope this gets added
 
  • Like
Reactions: Westsi

MinAbility.

Member
Jan 4, 2021
9
11
9
36
Or in egg wars where you have an option on the npc to change where things start so you buy a pickaxe that goes to what slot you like to have it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Westsi

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
266
306
69
I would like to see this in gamemodes like blockwars and duels. for other gamemodes its not really needed in my opinion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Puppyfied
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom