Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerofbeds

Well-Known Member
Oct 17, 2016
171
192
119
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
But the video its short and the game dasnt end ??
I wasn't recording for the entire game, I just used the feature in Game Bar that allows you to capture the last 30 seconds of gameplay. I went on to win the game quite easily, but the key moment was what happened in the video.
 

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,066
5,094
409
Pronouns
She/They
I only just saw this and Snowman Survival is already gone, but I think this is one of the best things I have ever seen.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Powerofbeds
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday!🎂
Wqsknijper wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Late happy birthday :)
hmaqs wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday WINAAR!
HOTROD. wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom