Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik2106

Mar 26, 2014
Behind you..
Hello!

So, I thought that it would be good if the kit levels could depend on the kills you have with that kit.
So if I had 1000 kills with the kit tank, then i got level 2 tank, and next 5ooo kills and so 15000 and so on.

Hope you took time to read my suggestion :)

Henrik2106

Mar 26, 2014
Behind you..
yeah, but we stones would finally be able to keep us alive more than 1 minute :D And it is 1000 kills with one class, so its hard to get too...

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
yeah, but we stones would finally be able to keep us alive more than 1 minute :D And it is 1000 kills with one class, so its hard to get too...
1000 points is pretty easy to get in a few days .. But I would be up for a kit that could be earned by points, just not as OP as the donator kits.

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Yeah exactly, I say maybe the point price should be upped to 2500
2500? Should be upped to get 1000 kills and pay 10 000 points to get the lvl 2 ones :) We have to make it ridiculously expensive to make it really hard to get it and making it more fair for the guys who donate :D

Reactions: AtomicBirdAss

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Mmh, I don't like the idea, see the perks come for the donors, if you want those perks, then rank up. If you can't rank up, try to use as much skill as you can put into yourself, and try to collect dying armour of a donor. Also kill other stones and try mostly to stay away from the donors, as donors usually like to kill stones. (Such as me)

Lets see what @halothe23 thinks, as it maybe a good idea, but I despite the fact this will be any good for the server. It will make the donors feel like they shouldn't have donated, if they are stuck/addicted with PvP.

Reactions: AtomicBirdAss

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com

I've seen stones with Level 6 equipment, so I would point out that perhaps you should work on your PvP skills, hehe.

I'll go on later and kill some donors. #evil

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
With onions :)
no, not onions... chicken.
notice that all the donors are the ones saying they dont like this idea? xD
i think it might be ok, but a little more than a thousand kills. maybe ten thousand.
I've seen stones with Level 6 equipment, so I would point out that perhaps you should work on your PvP skills, hehe.

I'll go on later and kill some donors. #evil
im glad i wont be on kit pvp when this onslaught happens xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom