Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi

I'd like to suggest that in Skyblock a nether portal sends you to(what the name suggests) the Nether. Currently I see no use in it sending you to the Skyblock hub because there's already 2 other ways to get to the hub.

So in short, when you make a nether portal I'd like it to send you to the nether rather then the skyblock hub as it would save time + theres already enough ways to get to the skyblock hub.

If you agree please vote agree :agree: below

rubenmarel

Jun 26, 2021
Good suggestion, but you gotta take into consideration that integrating nether portals will be super glitchy or at least by the bedrock server software standards...

rubenmarel

Jun 26, 2021
Good suggestion, but you gotta take into consideration that integrating nether portals will be super glitchy or at least by the bedrock server software standards...
And then would the nether take you to a public nether like a 2b2t approach, or will it give you an island on the nether, which would defeat the purpose...

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
And then would the nether take you to a public nether like a 2b2t approach, or will it give you an island on the nether, which would defeat the purpose...
he means that it immediately takes you to the nether without having to go thru the skyblock hub every single time. For people who are at nether 3/4 this will help a lot with (on some devices) loading times taking a while.

I also suggest that the nether portal in the nether will take you to the overworld by simply taking you to where you were in the overworld and vise versa (probably will always be a nether portal until end is released)

Reactions: Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
he means that it immediately takes you to the nether without having to go thru the skyblock hub every single time. For people who are at nether 3/4 this will help a lot with (on some devices) loading times taking a while.

I also suggest that the nether portal in the nether will take you to the overworld by simply taking you to where you were in the overworld and vise versa (probably will always be a nether portal until end is released)
yes i mean that the nether portal takes you to nether + overworld if your in the nether

Reactions: Meme Bean8608

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
Hi

I'd like to suggest that in Skyblock a nether portal sends you to(what the name suggests) the Nether. Currently I see no use in it sending you to the Skyblock hub because there's already 2 other ways to get to the hub.

So in short, when you make a nether portal I'd like it to send you to the nether rather then the skyblock hub as it would save time + theres already enough ways to get to the skyblock hub.

If you agree please vote agree :agree: below

why is your hand in the left lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom