Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
its pretty cool but sorry I won't sub cuz im not subbed to anything and I want to keep it that way

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey!

I have a few tips for you which may be helpful:
-Ask other small youtubers who make the same content as you to make a video together! I also did this when I just started my channel and it helps you to grow pretty good.
-When you got a little more subs (say about 100) you should start livestreaming. This was for me the best method of gaining subs.

Good luck with growing your channel! :)

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
A few tips:
  1. Increase your bitrate in obs! it looks a bit grainy. Also, your framerate is slightly low, not sure if you can help that though.
  2. Your intro is very long for what it offers. Most people will click your video knowing what your channel is and what the video is about. Consider shortening it to 5-10 seconds max
  3. I'm pretty sure you are recording with your laptop microphone. I can hear your clicks and presses quite well, which is a bit distracting. I also hear quite a bit of noise. Search how you can remove background noise (probably using audacity). I could also recommend getting a better mic. you can get a decent one for 10-30 euro's and it will bring your video to the next level.

A few tips:
  1. Increase your bitrate in obs! it looks a bit grainy. Also, your framerate is slightly low, not sure if you can help that though.
  2. Your intro is very long for what it offers. Most people will click your video knowing what your channel is and what the video is about. Consider shortening it to 5-10 seconds max
  3. I'm pretty sure you are recording with your laptop microphone. I can hear your clicks and presses quite well, which is a bit distracting. I also hear quite a bit of noise. Search how you can remove background noise (probably using audacity). I could also recommend getting a better mic. you can get a decent one for 10-30 euro's and it will bring your video to the next level.
OK I am sorry I use the default Windows record thing and I am saving up for a mic and I just started so...

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
OK I am sorry I use the default Windows record thing and I am saving up for a mic and I just started so...
Don't worry about it. Try to do some research in obs and audacity, you can get both to work in under an hour and they are completely free. You shouldn't put too much money in something you just started, so don't worry about the mic too much.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Egggg-wars?
Nightmare wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for the follow push-up master!
Mintypie231 wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳 🎂
Thjis wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.