Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
I play skyblock on bedrock, and i have to upgrade spawners a lot. when i do, i have to click around 60 times per spawner, because you have to click once for the upgrade, once for the confirmation. could you make the upgrading a bit like the buying in store? it would be much better than the current version, which is just grindy and boring, and would also help people who have to upgrade spawners quickly (before mobs spawn or kill them)

Dec 14, 2020
just jitter click

I play skyblock on bedrock, and i have to upgrade spawners a lot. when i do, i have to click around 60 times per spawner, because you have to click once for the upgrade, once for the confirmation. could you make the upgrading a bit like the buying in store? it would be much better than the current version, which is just grindy and boring, and would also help people who have to upgrade spawners quickly (before mobs spawn or kill them

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I play skyblock on bedrock, and i have to upgrade spawners a lot. when i do, i have to click around 60 times per spawner, because you have to click once for the upgrade, once for the confirmation. could you make the upgrading a bit like the buying in store? it would be much better than the current version, which is just grindy and boring, and would also help people who have to upgrade spawners quickly (before mobs spawn or kill them)
You can undoubtedly upgrade the spawners, Just jitter click through the spawners it will automatically upgrade, generally, you have many levels to upgrade the spawners and it requires a lot of precious stuff.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom