• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pipecek

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2018
Minerware is very broken. There are so many bugs and glitches that I'll probably miss a few. The reason I'm putting this in feedback and not Bug reports is that there are simply way too many bugs to report.

1) Broken chests. Chests are so broken in Minerware. In milk the cow, they have a chance of spawning without milk and if you have the "loot chests and kill all" microgame, then at least one of them will be a bed (one chest).

2) The game not correctly registering if you completed the microgame. This happens in almost every microgame where you have to stand on something to win. On the "Jump and stay on top" microgame, you have a chance to lose it, simply if you crouch on the emerald blocks. On "Stand on Diamond", you have a chance of winning the micro-game if you don't stand on the diamond at all.

3) Kill all zombies to sleep. This microgame is terrible, simply because you can get a glitch where even if you killed all zombies, it'll still say "kill all zombies to sleep" making you lose a point.

and 4) Fill the tank up with water. Where do I even start with this one? I'll just say all the glitches this one has:
A) You can remove the water
B) you can place the water on the arena, making it stay there forever (until the whole game ends, not just the microgame).
and C) you don't even need the bucket to have water, you can just go to the puddle, fill it up with water, place the water (so you have an empty bucket), and you can fill the tank up with that.

Please Cubecraft, I beg you, fix these. It's annoying to get most of these (especially the 3rd one).

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
I've to agree with this one, the developing team is probably working very hard on this one, like you can se in the image below, I've made a lot of bug-reports almost all of the closed bug reports are reports that "are already known" or "unfixeble"
afbeelding_2021-04-10_225042.png

D

Deleted member 347571

Hello!

I understand it's really annoying, especially if some people know how to abuse all of these bugs, the best thing you could do is keep recording your perspective until you got them all, some bugs are harder to get and it's mostly easier to find those when you are playing casually.

Yes there have been a lot of bugs but i have noticed that is really hard to fix some of them as the developers don't know how they work exactly which is also why this thread is not really helpful to fix bugs although i could help you find bugs if you want to, my discord is Sammie#8599.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom