Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aixlon

Member
Jun 5, 2019
2
0
2
23
Hello Cubecraft staff! I have an idea that may have been suggested already but in case it hasn't, I want to suggest it. My suggestion is an addition to /ping. So instead of knowing only your ping, you can find out the ping of other people with /ping <username>. I think it would be a cool addition and a helpful one in PvP, SkyWars, EggWars, and more! Hopefully you'll consider adding, thanks! :D
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom